Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009
I love Kaiserreich but I haven't the faintest idea how to play HOI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009
Please tell me one of your side games will be Mongolia. Mongolia is magical :allears:

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009

Ghostwoods posted:

Is there some specific benefit for pumping up national dissent? Or does it just not really matter?

He's just speeding up the inevitable.

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009

RZApublican posted:

Actually, that's more of how the specific Corporatism of the American Union State is stated to work:

SO basically how our government works now, but with representation for the people :banjo:

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009

GrossMurpel posted:

How long had the war been going at this point? I'm just wondering why AUS has higher encryption tech than USA.

They're just speaking Creole.

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009
The Army that just took Atlanta should be called the Sherman Brigade.

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009

GrossMurpel posted:

Pretty ironic to let the USSR advance into your vast territory so they overextend themselves.
Great encirclement strategy though, holy gently caress. I love cav-only armies.

Don't forget the Soviets being hurt by the winter!

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009
We should give Macedonia back to the Greeks from Bulgaria as punishment for their impudence, and seriously stupid decision making.

Seriously, what the hell were they smoking when they thought that attack was going to work for them in any time period greater than a month?

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009
What would the Mongol version of Ride of the Valkyries even be?

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009
This universe's Star Trek is the Mirror Universe

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009

EvanSchenck posted:

In Vicky if you warred with the Ottomans and held Belgrade, Tirane, Bucharest, Istanbul, and Sofia you could trigger the event "Tsar of all the Slavs". It's been a while but if I remember right, the Ottomans had a 95% chance of ceding all their European territories to you and becoming your satellite, but it would bottom out your relations (-400) with all the European great powers, so it was a very powerful event but you would likely spend the game fighting the rest of the world.

Those borders would make me want to go to war with the rest of Europe to eat most of Austria and parts of Prussia

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009

Viral Warfare posted:

The entire Mongolia event chain strikes me as ridiculous. Yeah, the guy was a lunatic, but do you really think he could've kept hold of Mongolia for longer than a few years, let alone use it to launch some kind of batshit insane conquest of Central Asia?

This Germany event tree is ridiculous. Yeah, the guy was a lunatic, but do you really think he could've kept hold of Germany for longer than a few years, let alone use it to launch some kind of batshit insane conquest of Europe?

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009

David Corbett posted:

I don't know, theblastizard; don't you think that there are differences between Germany (which had the largest population and economy in continental Europe, an extremely strong and recent martial tradition, and at least some sympathy from other local powers) and Mongolia (which was and is a tiny backwater of vastly lesser importance to its neighbours)?

If someone made an alt history mod that was our universe in this one no one would believe Hitler's rise to power. Germany conquering Europe is believable, but so is Mongolia conquering the equally tiny backwaters surrounding it.

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009

Rincewind posted:

Beheading monarchs is the most important thing you can do in Paradox LPs, if you ask me.

Behead every monarch in CK2 :getin:

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009
Gallipoli?

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009
My favorite is Vicky 2 where they ineffectually throw wave after wave of small armies and never surrender or white peace because of their unending manpower from India

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009

Mister Adequate posted:

Christ, what Vicky 2 were you playing? Whenever I'm USA and fight the bongs I end up having to grind massive armies down, repeatedly, because Canada doesn't count for poo poo for warscore.

I haven't played recently or fought against them recently because I remember every time I fight Britain it just isn't worth the frustration. The only time I can remember fighting threatening British stacks is when I'm a tiny unciv or when I was playing Panjab. Like I can distinctly remember a game where I was Iraq and they just sent constant waves of 30k stacks to die in the desert.