Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Captain Bravo posted:

Holy poo poo, I thought anarco-communism was a thing thought up by Ken McLeod for The Cassini Division. It's a real thing? :psyduck:

You've got me beat. I thought it was just a Monty Python joke for the longest time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
This is such a well-written LP.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Kavak posted:

The last one gives you dissent instead of dropping it :v:.

I guess it's the contrarian in me but all this anti-Warlord MacArthur makes me want to read an LP from his perspective.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Zeroisanumber posted:

To be fair, Hemingway would probably have been a terrible general.

I was hoping he'd turn out to be great in this timeline, and that people would refer to his "dallying in writing" but, yes, I have a feeling this is the more realistic result of Hemingway in charge of several thousands of men.

I love the [citation needed] and the entire Wikipedia-ness of this update.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Chief Savage Man posted:

down with the capitalists

I'm having too much fun with this whole premise.

Somebody needs to start pumping out Alt-Hist Syndie movie posters. Death Race 2000 now seems like a "What if the capitalists hadn't been overthrown" serious alt-histoy premise now. Maybe in this reality David Carradine can finally get the success he deserved.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Brony Hunter posted:

Every spy and action movie now has Canadians as the villains rather than Russians.

I expect you to die, eh.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
If Lowtax had any integrity left, this would be a Photoshop Friday.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
Unionize the altar boys.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Even the Koreans couldn't conquer the Scots?

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
Where's Jinnah land in all this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

GunnerJ posted:

Look, Chicago has betrayed the Founders' intent and is slowly turning America into a Totalist hellhole. What are you going to do about it, hmm?

We need conservative talk radio in here, stat.