Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

After reading this thread gonna add being tossed into the bog for my funeral wishes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

etalian posted:

After reading this thread gonna add being tossed into the bog for my funeral wishes.

arms crossed like an egyptian except I'll have my fingers extended doing the full bird

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

can i be a gay mummy (a mummy who likes other mummy men) ? if so what happens if my jaw falls off and my rear end in a top hat rots away how can i continue to be a gay mummy?

if meet tommy.pdf taught me anything, you can remove your dick/mouth/butthole/nipples and still be a huge human being.

ice mummy/human sacrifice content: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8rFff0BFyQ

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Mummified monk in Mongolia 'not dead', say Buddhists

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

The monk was discovered after being stolen by a man hoping to sell him on the black market.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.
china loving rules. the cost of a dead guy is probably at a historic high, no wonder this happened. and :lol: just sleepin

quote:

Senior Buddhists say the monk, found sitting in the lotus position, is in a deep meditative trance and not dead.

Forensic examinations are under way on the remains, found wrapped in cattle skins in north-central Mongolia.

Scientists have yet to determine how the monk is so well-preserved, though some think Mongolia's cold weather could be the reason.

But Dr Barry Kerzin, a physician to Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama, told the Siberian Times that the monk was in a rare state of meditation called "tukdam".

this rules, hopefully the discovery leads to more literature about hosed up meditation mummies. and Dr. Barry Kerzin gettin that Dalai Lama money

Simstim posted:

arms crossed like an egyptian except I'll have my fingers extended doing the full bird

i think we should all go in on a mummy co. like summum but with natural mumming. i mean bogs and deserts and mountaintops are otherwise useless so they have to be cheap right and we can provide all kinds of cool mummy services like our bread and butter is we can just smash your face and put you in the peat in the name of barley or whatever but we can upsell mellification or cool poses or raybans or whatever. we don't have to do anything but wait and rake in the $$$ and mummy monk clients are pure profit (we can just say they meditated wrong if they don't mum up right)

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

etalian posted:

lol

The monk was discovered after being stolen by a man hoping to sell him on the black market.

technically it was kidnapping as he is in a deep trance and not dead

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

technically it was kidnapping as he is in a deep trance and not dead

he's not dead just pining away

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
I would legitimately pay to have my body mummified and hauled off to a bog, mountain, or somewhere else that will naturally preserve it. New life goal is to become insanely wealthy so that I can make mummifying my corpse and hauling it onto the peak of Everest a condition of my will.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

HEY VAPER posted:

I would legitimately pay to have my body mummified and hauled off to a bog, mountain, or somewhere else that will naturally preserve it. New life goal is to become insanely wealthy so that I can make mummifying my corpse and hauling it onto the peak of Everest a condition of my will.

finally a new startup idea that hasn't been done to death yet.

etalian fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Feb 5, 2015

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Just die at the peak hth

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

HEY VAPER posted:

Good news, you don't even have to be insanely wealthy:

etalian posted:

This mummy basically serves as a landmark on the Everest climb:

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Climbing Everest, dying, going ice mummy: already done

Climb halfway up Everest, stopping to take a pee break, dying and going ice mummy, and getting someone to take your eternally pee-position self to the top and leave you there: Do this.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
like the rest of gbs, I belong in a bog

dumptruckzzz
Sep 13, 2010
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mummified-monk-found-inside-1000-year-old-buddha-statue/

Saw this on my facebook feed, natural mummies go mainstream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

mummy suprise

:wth:

• Locked thread