Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

ITT: Post pictures of animals (yours, other people's, from the internet, from an alien space ship that crash landed in your yard, whatever) that look like they're thinking or something.

I don't care, be funny. Feel free to post captions, comments, words, whatever. Try to avoid memes because everyone has seen that poo poo a million times.

Here are EXAMPLES.

These dogs protect themselves from CIA mind control rays. They'd like to talk to you about bitcoins, sovereign citizens, and 9/11.

This snake seems to be having fun, but snakes are dicks so he'll never let you know.

These hawks look like they'd want you to come to a party, but you know they're just going to have dead mice there and no beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiri koli
Jun 20, 2005
Also, I can kill you with my brain.

headtilt1 by Kiri koli, on Flickr

"I don't understand the question."

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

this dog is thinking about reports. he is probably going to get fired because he is a dog

CORN NOG
Sep 25, 2003

eh, better than wadded beef i guess?

"I don't understand... anything."

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
Silly dogs. you're animals!

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Radio! posted:

this dog is thinking about reports. he is probably going to get fired because he is a dog

Dogs aren't very good at writing reports. Goodonelnces dog.

This bird is a dick and won't share. What an rear end. Sharing is caring!

CORN NOG
Sep 25, 2003

wtftastic posted:

This bird is a dick and won't share. What an rear end. Sharing is caring!

for some reason this looks to me like the one bird is hatching out of the other one

like, when a pigeon gets sick of being a lovely bird it molts its skin and becomes a hawk because hawks are way cooler

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Why am I here?

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

JimmydaFish posted:

Why am I here?

This is a very good question, why is anyone here?

These birds likely wonder the same thing. Why are they here, and why are they in a book?

CORN NOG
Sep 25, 2003

wtftastic posted:

This is a very good question, why is anyone here?

I dunno, is facebook down or something?

"hello yes i am v. happy about this dumb sparklehat"

paisleyfox
Feb 23, 2009

My dog thinks he's a pretty lady.

Sweet CupnCakes
Feb 13, 2007

Did you ever walk in a room and forget why you walked in? I think that's how dogs spend their lives.
"I wonder if she dropped any fries in here..."

"Do you have anything to eat?"

"I don't know...I mean, she's always asking the dog who's a good boy. Am I a good boy?"

"What the gently caress you looking at?"

"Is this thing dead?"

"What to do first? Jump in the water? Chase squirrels? Eat horse poop? So much to think about..."

"You don't actually read this poo poo, do you?"

Nightmare Zone
Aug 3, 2014

Do you like sucking jalapenos?
Applicable comic:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Sad dog diary.

Danith
May 20, 2006
I've lurked here for years
I'm hungry

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

did I leave the oven on?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

"gently caress this, gently caress all of it, gently caress you"

"...much better"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

• Locked thread