Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

this should be vilerat.

also in the movie, he should rap and sing randomly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

way more accurate

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Vilerat's character will be morphed into a wise cracking asian female with hacker skills and uses kung fu.
All the attackers will be dressed like Afghani Taliban.
And there will be a camel.
Michael Bay.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Will they talk about the CIA presence in Libya and OPSEC concerns (which Petraeus' girl then mentioned publicly)?

Brown Moses should be in it as an operator in London, played by Benedict Cumberbatch

Mohammed Morsi is played by Seth Rogan

Aziz Ansari has a cameo as Moammar Qaddafi

Sacha Baron Cohen is Benjamin Netanyahu

Mitt Romney shows up as himself for a cameo

Putin and Assad live in a big mansion together and they are always holding hands - who would you cast?

happyhippy posted:

All the attackers will be dressed like Afghani Taliban.

Of course, they're ISIS.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
I'm sure Michael Bay will treat the material tastefully and with great tact.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

McDowell posted:

Putin and Assad live in a big mansion together and they are always holding hands - who would you cast?

ben affleck and matt damon

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
Wait, how widely-known is the dragon tattoo and EVE-playing? We need to make sure Michael Bay knows the facts before he starts making a mockery of the truth

He needs to show the world the truth

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

why the heck are yall calling it the dragon tattoo, the correct term has always been the viletat. there was even a website

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
What about the Gamerghazie movie? Who will direct that?

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
it doesnt matter
- hillaryy clinton tyol 2025

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lena Dunham's Gamergate

In theaters 2016

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
critics rave: "the feel good rom com of the year" "a delightful romp" "the best date night movie of 2014"

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Get the guy from Storage Wars to play him.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Maybe Vilerat should be played by fat Jonah Hill because he played EVE all day and was paid out of my tax dollars

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

why the heck are yall calling it the dragon tattoo, the correct term has always been the viletat. there was even a website

EPG and some other mods mentioned that the tattoo was not actually Sean's and was in fact a joke but eh, still needs to be in the movie.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
in a shocking turn of events vilerat will be played by a bald chloe sevigny wearing a fake beard

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

syscall girl posted:

EPG and some other mods mentioned that the tattoo was not actually Sean's and was in fact a joke but eh, still needs to be in the movie.

it was 100% his tattoo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Parallax Scroll posted:

this is gonna own

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

syscall girl posted:

It's real. They're lying. Mods knew.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

viletat is real and people have been banned for posting it on this site.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

hemophilia posted:

which makes EPG and other mods denying it's real all the more funny.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

i sdont care if vilerat is even in it they jhust need to have a pinny for whatever team it was he loved somewhere in the background or something

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
this is great because i can hear about the benghazi conspiracy for another decade about how we could have had jets there dropping bombs in 18 or whatever minutes to save the lives of those handful of AMERICANS in the embassy like bombing the embassy would somehow save them
if only obama wouldve allowed it and therefore secret muslim

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

hemophilia posted:

the vinceflex of d&d

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine

gary oldmans diary posted:

this is great because i can hear about the benghazi conspiracy for another decade about how we could have had jets there dropping bombs in 18 or whatever minutes to save the lives of those handful of AMERICANS in the embassy like bombing the embassy would somehow save them
if only obama wouldve allowed it and therefore secret muslim
No. Here's why you're wrong.

Imagine W was in office.

Exactly.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Muttonchips posted:

Imagine W was in office.

Exactly.

arent you into that whole holocaust denial

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

arent you into that whole holocaust denial

Are you really implying there is anything wrong with that?

Let's be frank, there's no denying accidents happened, but the numbers are still largely up for dispute.

I'm not gonna give my own stance, but I'll let you all draw your own opinions.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I hope the movie is five minutes of the attack at the start followed by two and a half more hours of Republican shitlords complaining that Obummer is hiding something. Then the movie ends with the text "Obama hid nothing. Stop wasting taxpayer time and money with this poo poo." And then, credits.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

*Michael Bae

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Boinks posted:

Get the guy from Storage Wars to play him.

That's probably the right choice.

Other than that, maybe Stone Cold Steve Austin could starve himself for a couple months. He could give a dozen stunners before finally succumbing to his wounds.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Muttonchips posted:

Imagine W was in office.

Exactly.

hmm lets see

Int. Classroom - Morning - president gw bush is reading the lil goat to students

secret serice guy: mr president beghazi is under attack! should we send in the bombers???

*gw bush stares into distance*

secret service guy: mr president???

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

who is this handsome fellow?

(not gay)

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
oh drat im so dumb thats jt *swoon*

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

he was chatting on eve with goonfleet when the poo poo started lol

Considering even Hillary Clinton mentioned his online exploits, there could very well be a few scenes establishing his Eve Online presence along with showing him typing his last "gently caress, gunfire" into Goonfleet jabber accompanied by a driving soundtrack by Hans Zimmer and when that happens I'm going to just walk into the ocean until the rip tide takes me away because real life has officially gone off the loving rails.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Loden Taylor posted:

Considering even Hillary Clinton mentioned his online exploits, there could very well be a few scenes establishing his Eve Online presence along with showing him typing his last "gently caress, gunfire" into Goonfleet jabber accompanied by a driving soundtrack by Hans Zimmer and when that happens I'm going to just walk into the ocean until the rip tide takes me away because real life has officially gone off the loving rails.

personally im waiting for someone to write a book about caro that gets adapted into a absurdist psychological thriller

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

hope theres cgi footage of vilerat actually piloting a ship inside the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

personally im waiting for someone to write a book about caro that gets adapted into a absurdist psychological thriller

i'd wait in line to see this opening night and again on the next day's matinee

• Locked thread