Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

MourningView posted:

You can have opinions on things and think they are dumb without thinking they are one of the most serious issues facing humanity or being "worked up". If you don't want to read people discussing and arguing about things that don't matter then don't read or post in a forum about sports. It's an inherently stupid and meaningless topic. We're talking about how good people are at hitting balls with sticks

In fairness, I am personally insulted that Alan Trammell isn't in the baseball hall of fame.

Not as insulted as I am that the Tigers haven't even retired his goddamn number and let Ian Kinsler wear it*, but you know.

*Kinsler called Trammell and asked him for permission, as Gary Sheffield did before him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Trammell and Whitaker are enshrined in a much more enduring place: Hollywood lore.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

but....there are no seats between first and third!

guys!!! HEY GUYS!!!

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
If I'm posting a new thread, it means there is a thread already posted and I failed at using the forum search correctly
Hey if he was such a big Tigers fan, how come he didn't recognize them?

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

They weren't in uniform. Duh.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nick Castellanos got married this month and some people were posting on I think the Tigers Facebook page how they didn't recognize any of the players without their hats and uniforms on :laffo:

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Well, except Verlander

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Neodoomium posted:

Well, except Verlander