Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Someone somewhere is mashing the report button not realizing that the tatau grows stronger with each probation.

Just like in that video game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Irrational Bees posted:

Just like in that video game

gamer hell yeah

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Eye of Widesauron posted:

gamer hell yeah

blindwoozie
Mar 1, 2008

This game is pretty fuckin' fun. Playing a level 3 Goliath was super fun, your abilities hit so hard at that point.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i also miss the report shaming thread, someone needs to get kewpuh to bring it back

thanks

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

CliffyB says that EVOLVE's massive DLC list is because of the used game market and "disc trading" :buddy:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Luigi Thirty posted:

CliffyB says that EVOLVE's massive DLC list is because of the used game market and "disc trading" :buddy:

fuckin lol

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
Game seems pretty cool so far and much improved over when I played the alpha, but I'd wish that no one would buy any skins so that maybe they'd stop trying this. It doesn't actually affect the game at all but I can't blame people for having a bad taste in their mouth when a 60$ game launches with its price again in skins for sale. I'm honestly curious if the publisher just things that this is how things 'should' be or just has little faith in an asymmetrical non-armyman shooter.

The maps seems visually pretty good and I like the decent amount of vertical play.

Please stop spending real money on buying people avatars because they make fun of a game you like, it just makes you look like an angry impotent child imo.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

CliffyB is an humongous homo retard

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Contest Winner posted:

Game seems pretty cool so far and much improved over when I played the alpha, but I'd wish that no one would buy any skins so that maybe they'd stop trying this. It doesn't actually affect the game at all but I can't blame people for having a bad taste in their mouth when a 60$ game launches with its price again in skins for sale. I'm honestly curious if the publisher just things that this is how things 'should' be or just has little faith in an asymmetrical non-armyman shooter.

The maps seems visually pretty good and I like the decent amount of vertical play.

Please stop spending real money on buying people avatars because they make fun of a game you like, it just makes you look like an angry impotent child imo.

see this is the proper way to handle things

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
nVidia driver 347.52 now available.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
you know whats really killing games now? the fact that you need only one copy to play co-op with a friend/friends if you are all together

i dont know about you guys but i think games int he future should require you to have a cd-key for every single friend sitting on the couch with you

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

MilitantBlackGuy posted:

This game is pretty fuckin' fun. Playing a level 3 Goliath was super fun, your abilities hit so hard at that point.

You spent money on a free to play game lol

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Eonwe posted:

you know whats really killing games now? the fact that you need only one copy to play co-op with a friend/friends if you are all together

i dont know about you guys but i think games int he future should require you to have a cd-key for every single friend sitting on the couch with you

Spawn copies helped get me through high school.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

[in retarded cliffyb voice] "sharing is caring? more like SHARING IS NOT COOL, YEAH" *airguitars while midlife crisis causes internal screaming*

quaunaut
Sep 15, 2007

WHOOSH
Seems like I'm off to a great start. Nearly done with the Assault tutorial, aaaaaaaand game crashes straight on out. No error, no nothin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
New thread, now with 45 less pages of arguments on balance and DLC.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3699995

• Locked thread