Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

LOOK AT HIM:

itt post pictures of wildlife you found. Like PI's own critterquest. lovely pictures are encouraged because it's not like you can clicktreat wildlife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
mY barn is full of spiders

nice frog

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

please take a picture of that frog on/ next to each of your dogs so we have some idea of scale tia

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

This is a good animal :canada:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Radio! posted:

please take a picture of that frog on/ next to each of your dogs so we have some idea of scale tia

No he hopped away like a good frog and is probably actively making frog babies now. I'll see if I can get Balen to balance a banana on his head for scale, though.

E: THIS IS THE BEST TITLE EVER AND ACCURATE FOR LITERALLY ALL OF MY PICTURES BECAUSE I'M A TERRIBLE loving PHOTOGRAPHER (but I promise there's a frog in there somewhere!)

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Nov 1, 2014

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

A mouse crawled into an empty 5 gallon bucket in my garage and died but i'm not about to go take pics of that

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
I would like to take pictures of toads. What are the best times & places to find some toads?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

El Gar posted:

A mouse crawled into an empty 5 gallon bucket in my garage and died but i'm not about to go take pics of that

Pose Trophy with it and then your kids and it will be a family photograph. And when you look at this photograph, every time, it will make you laugh.

• Locked thread