Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
manpurse
Mar 19, 2007
Its Thursday, time to start planning games for the weekend!

I myself will be playing metroid prime trilogy for the Wii.

I have not played any of the primes so i'm pretty excited.

I also have a hockey game (beer league so nothing too serious!)

Might throw some Diablo 3 and a lil Super Mario 3D world (I'm a man of many tastes, and no gaming prejudice).

What are the rest of you planning this weekend??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Getting down on some hots, doing daily challenges on crypt of the necrodancer, and finishing an xcom run on classic.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

gonna play bayonetta 2 and probably cum hard

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I need to run out and buy a new power supply for my PC but until then I'm probably going to work a bit more on my PS3 backlog. When I get home I'm going to play Infamous and catch up on Half in the Bag

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

nothing solid. i try not to schedule my gaming because whenever i try to make a gaming plan i just feel like i'm scheduling for work or something and gaming shouldn't be work. just going to flow with what feels right.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i'm piled up with work but as soon as i get it out of the way i'm going to play silent hill 2 all night long

...probably won't finish before the weekend so ill just be workin i suppose

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Work, mostly, but i've got a backlog the size of my huge, stupid rear end. hopefully i'll be able to make a dent in it

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
scary games

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably more Dragon Dogema or old school mode Legend of Grime Rock OP.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bayonetta 2
Bayonetta 2 multiplayer

that's pretty much it op.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just leapt around a Cyclopses back and smashed his eye ball and then he thrashed around for a while and stepped off the cliff so I didn't have to keep whittling him down. Very epic.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I got some Rune Factory 4 to continue, and I'm hoping to give Lords of the Fallen a decent play session instead of a handful of 30 minute chunks. Maybe some Pikmin 3 bingo mode with a friend.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
honestly, just bayonetta forever

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
playing a session of Exalted with friends hopefully

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
hopefully some payday and borderlands 2 with imps

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
i don't rightly know yet

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

trying out Full Bore and Costume Quest 2.

I heard Risk of Rain got an update with new items/characters/engine so possibly that as well.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

hopefully some payday and borderlands 2 with imps

I might actually be able to get a new power supply tomorrow... Here's hoping

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I might actually be able to get a new power supply tomorrow... Here's hoping

*crosses gamer fingers*

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
gonna put on some podcasts and play the mordor game mindless collect a thon style

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

during the day i'll play olliolli or whatever cheap bullshit is on steam. at night i'll get real drunk and go fishing in fantasy life.

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
draft some Hex tonight and also probably tomorrow then go out and have a real life?

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
either that or more drafting

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The first inFamous did not age very well I think. It's not as bad as Assassins Creed 1 in that regard but its still pretty clunky

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i've been in a very difficult gaming mood... not sure what i'll play yet

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Dragons dogma probably, we should trade pawns Wormskull. Also maybe some games of smash. Tmw, probably EDF 2025 with my buds, but not too long, got a concert to go to later that night.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

it is the husbands bday. i already gave him his gift early (ps4 + mordor on release) so friends and i are going to surprise him with their presence + booze.

i think i will play Fantasy Life to recover from my inevitable hangover on sunday

a cool game, imo

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Is fantasy life like harvest moon? I've never played one but I am interested in it.

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007
Just remember guys and girls, the most important thing to remember is HAVE FUN

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007
Sorry, GUYS and GHOULS it's Halloween this weekend

All Frogs
Sep 18, 2014

i'll probably play some Pikmin 3. maybe NiGHTs Into Dreams.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Warframe until my eyes bleed.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

A Spider Covets posted:

it is the husbands bday. i already gave him his gift early (ps4 + mordor on release) so friends and i are going to surprise him with their presence + booze.

Ah, Goodwife.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

aegof posted:

Warframe until my eyes bleed.

Why would you do that to yourself? I finally broke free of that game and my life is better for it.

As for me, probably going to be Bayonetta 2. Trying not to suck in hard mode.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

probably gonna play shovel knight, sf 3rd strike, and maybe KOTOR if it runs on my lovely laptop

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

TF2 and xenoblade are the big ones.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Here's the start of my weekend plan, OP.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

time to get back on that bayonetta 2 train and if the time is right, and if the weekend will have me, maybe try out lords of the fallen.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

just bought fantasy life
i know almost nothing about this game but i just bought it and am downloading it right now!

so i guess i will play this over the weekend as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

chumbler posted:

Why would you do that to yourself? I finally broke free of that game and my life is better for it.

I just got a gaming pc and Warframe had all the grinds and shoots I could want. So far things are mostly at the spot where the grind-to-reward ratio is satisfying, but we'll see how long that lasts.

• Locked thread