Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

im going to have sex with him in the locker room after the bengals win the super bowl. carlos dunlap will be cheering me on as i pound and pound, and mohamed sanu will be stroking his chin while saying "nice, nice" over and over again, as i gently caress andy dalton in the rear end.

:stonkhat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

wheez the roux posted:

when I said i wanted an nfc south shitshow i meant one with lots of points not this mess

A 7-6 game between these two teams would own a ton.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
cant wait to see the new and exciting way to not score with a drive that starts on the 50 the panthers discover

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Kalli posted:

A 7-6 game between these two teams would own a ton.

2-1, panthers win

1 point XP safeties are magical, or is that an ncaa-only rule

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

im going to have sex with him in the locker room after the bengals win the super bowl. carlos dunlap will be cheering me on as i pound and pound, and mohamed sanu will be stroking his chin while saying "nice, nice" over and over again, as i gently caress andy dalton in the rear end.
This is what Thursday night games have become: self-insertion fanfic of teams not involved.

Better that the game at least.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

If Dalton knows about your plans it would explain a lot about his playoff games.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

is this just a longform way of trying to get "Red Rocket" to stick as a nickname?

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Do you really want ginger pubes on your dick?

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

you should consider trying bottom, they dont call him the red rifle for nothin

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

MJBuddy posted:

Honestly? He is, but people get mad when you say that. The only reason he's not a bad QB is that he's so good at running around with the ball.

Also his arm is powerful.

You couldn't be more wrong. If you dint believe me Google cosell's articles talking about his improvements. The problem he has is his offensive line couldn't block an eight year old girl.

Maybe you know don't regurgitate rivals.com bullshit.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

authentic jerseys also support criminal enterprises so i guess i'll go with the counterfeit. thanks for the heads-up nfl

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Phobeste posted:

cant wait to see the new and exciting way to not score with a drive that starts on the 50 the panthers discover
Drive to the 20, get to 4th and 3, then many many penalties to push them out of FG range

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Greg Olsen is boring.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Shoulda mic'ed up someone else this week.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

The Puppy Bowl posted:

If Dalton knows about your plans it would explain a lot about his playoff games.

lol

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
DeAngelo is commissioning a study to turn his entire body pink

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

The Puppy Bowl posted:

haha

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Wait they banished this game to NFLN and I still have to deal with Simms?

I realize people don't like Mayock but Jesus I'll take him any day over Phil.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo, Fozzy Whitaker started a game for an NFL team? That's so awesome.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Grittybeard posted:

Wait they banished this game to NFLN and I still have to deal with Simms?

I realize people don't like Mayock but Jesus I'll take him any day over Phil.

Mayock was pretty good last year. He knew his poo poo, said good things, and knew when to shut up.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Why do we ever run that play

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Lol good work saints

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Haha Olsen fell down on his route and by the time he got up Cam was running past him.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

andy dalton is tsundere as gently caress

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

the panthers dont even need to throw

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Panthers have converted 3 really 3rd and longs.

They're in 3rd and long a lot.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I swear to god this is the slowest defense in the world. It's like watching a Big 10 defense.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

this game loving sucks everyone turn to espn

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

goddammit

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Yay

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

This game :negative:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

PostNouveau posted:

I swear to god this is the slowest defense in the world. It's like watching a Big 10 defense.

This would seem to imply that the Big 10 scores a lot of points.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Jesus way to gently caress your QB

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

wheez the roux posted:

this game loving sucks everyone turn to espn

FSU is going to come back, I just can't deal with that right now.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

The Panthers do not want points.

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
:lol:

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
Nice turnover

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.
loving a Panthers :suicide:

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
lol this game sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Never throw to the white guy with long hair, c'mon Cam.

• Locked thread