Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

pangstrom posted:

Jesus way to gently caress your QB

that's marsh pussy's job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
i knew the panthers would find a way

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
This game is pretty terrible so far

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Has any receiver actually bothered to catch a loving pass tonight

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
This game is magical.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Watching Cam this year is like watching Flacco last. No good QB should have to live through this poo poo.

Except maybe Brady.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

BlindSite posted:

Has any receiver actually bothered to catch a loving pass tonight

Cam is 3 of 10, so I'd say no.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Why would anyone want a Fritos chili pizza? It sounds disgusting as gently caress.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

This game is magical.

Nah, sucks man.

No fans in costume? C'mon Carolina, bring your A game for Halloween.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Mmm frito chili vomit pizza

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Benjamin had a sweet jumping catch.

That's pretty much it.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

PostNouveau posted:

Nah, sucks man.

No fans in costume? C'mon Carolina, bring your A game for Halloween.

the teams dressed up as clowns

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

TMMadman posted:

Why would anyone want a Fritos chili pizza? It sounds disgusting as gently caress.
I'm pretty sure that was doritos locos tacos fault. Or, more specifically, the millions of times people bought doritos locos tacos for some reason.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Manoueverable posted:

This game is pretty terrible so far

That's why it's called TNF

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Panthers D looks pretty dang good

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???
Aren't both these defenses supposed to suck

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
Harper v Watson? There may have been 70 years combined in that tackle.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

pangstrom posted:

I'm pretty sure that was doritos locos tacos fault. Or, more specifically, the millions of times people bought doritos locos tacos for some reason.

Nah those are pretty good

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

BlindSite posted:

You couldn't be more wrong. If you dint believe me Google cosell's articles talking about his improvements. The problem he has is his offensive line couldn't block an eight year old girl.

Maybe you know don't regurgitate rivals.com bullshit.

He's 19th in DVOA. Which is exactly what he was last year. Know who had a worse line last year? Matt Ryan.

Cam has basically produced nothing more than he did in his rookie year, and constant excuses about it are a bit annoying, especially when his frequently has one of the best starting field position rates in the game and does jack poo poo for entire games before throwing a horrible pass that someone bails him out on for a TD.

Or scrambles amazingly well and keeps a drive alive, which is still just stupid amazing to watch.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Roman Harper did a thing.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

Panthers D looks good, but their offense looks horrible.

Saints look pretty bad all around.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

its poo poo offense fumbles and tipped passes being picked, not great defense

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

PostNouveau posted:

Nah those are pretty good
Well okay but now you see you're giving people ideas that are even worse. Thanks a lot.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Mmm frito chili vomit pizza

Yeah, that was pretty horrifying.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Profootballtalk reports Panthers RE Greg Hardy's trial for domestic abuse has been postponed until after the season

God dammit

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Both these teams suck and it's Thursday night.

So whatever. 0-0 tie. Who gives a poo poo? NFC South

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

TMMadman posted:

It sounded good to me and then I realized it was Papa John's so yeah it sounds disgusting as gently caress.

Verisimillipede
Jul 17, 2006

This is such a terrible, hilarious game. Thank you NFC south!

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

zimbomonkey posted:

Profootballtalk reports Panthers RE Greg Hardy's trial for domestic abuse has been postponed until after the season

God dammit

Yeah, he's not playing for us again.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

zimbomonkey posted:

God dammit

I'm sure he tried real hard to hurry up and go to jail so that he'd lose his massive salary for doing nothing.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

PostNouveau posted:

Both these teams suck and it's Thursday night.

So whatever. 0-0 tie. Who gives a poo poo? NFC South

This game has playoff implications!!!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

pangstrom posted:

At least that makes some sort of sense. It's a flavored corn chip/taco shell that goes with Mexican food.

When I think pizzas, my mind doesn't go to fritos or chili. Neither of which are remotely related to Italian food or pizza.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Kawasaki Nun posted:

a 32% swing in playoff chances

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Okay Panthers have got them right where they want them, time to scramble for a first down.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

MJBuddy posted:

He's 19th in DVOA. Which is exactly what he was last year. Know who had a worse line last year? Matt Ryan.

Cam has basically produced nothing more than he did in his rookie year, and constant excuses about it are a bit annoying, especially when his frequently has one of the best starting field position rates in the game and does jack poo poo for entire games before throwing a horrible pass that someone bails him out on for a TD.

Or scrambles amazingly well and keeps a drive alive, which is still just stupid amazing to watch.

Dude if you had a clue you'd be dangerous. We go through this every season. You look up a passer rating, then make a sweeping statement about Newtons development only for every one who watches the Panthers play to point out the actual cause of the issues you just revert back to the old "but stats" garbage.

I'm not going to debate with you. You don't listen to reason and don't get the game you claim to watch. Why do you think everyone hates shula and cries about the offensive line?

Oh no it's cam for sure.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Kawasaki Nun posted:

~~~Playoff implications~~~

Which of these two teams will get curbstomped by the Packers in the first round?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

TMMadman posted:

At least that makes some sort of sense. It's a flavored corn chip/taco shell that goes with Mexican food.

When I think pizzas, my mind doesn't go to fritos or chili. Neither of which are remotely related to Italian food or pizza.

The pizza became unmoored from Italian flavors long ago my friend, its time to try new things

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

PostNouveau posted:

Which of these two teams will get curbstomped by the Packers in the first round?

I'm confident the Saints can host the Packers and win.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

PostNouveau posted:

~~~Playoff implications~~~

Well, we saw what the Saints at home just did to the Packers.... They could easily smack one of the wildcards then go on the road and then something very funny will happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

ulmont posted:

I'm confident the Saints can host the Packers and win.

Eh

• Locked thread