Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bog pixie

i found a praying mantis baby cocoon who wants it

i think all the little bugs already crawled out of it but it scares me. its got some holes, bumps, dirt... still in good condition. who wants it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

this thing reminds me of the miracle of life, but at the same time, im afraid a thousand tiny crawling insects will come out and gently caress me up in my sleep. does someone want it..?

bog pixie

ill level with you here: ill even pay shipping. i cant bring myself to destroy it. but it has to go.

Afro Doug

i think thats actually a golf ball. trust me, i've been golfing with my millionaire friends

bog pixie

i just googled "praying mantis nest" and then "golf ball" and compared the two myself. i dont know what to think anymore

bog pixie

does anyone know what this thing is, and would they like it shipped to them UPS red?

i am he

do NOT hit it with a golf club, unless you want an uncountable number of freaky bugs crawling inside your mouth, or totally shank it.

cuntman.net

bury it, but somewhere very far away where you'll never go again in case a bug tree grows from it

Slot

bog pixie

i thought about crushing it before, but every time just before i do i have a vision of me destroying the womb (the symbol of fertility, safety, and hearth) and i cant do it

Afro Doug

please do not damage the golf ball. from what i understand they are very valuable.

treasure bear

i am he posted:

do NOT hit it with a golf club, unless you want an uncountable number of freaky bugs crawling inside your mouth, or totally shank it.

i used to work at a clubhouse on a golf course and every once and a while when i was on a break i'd sit overlooking the course and see businessmen putting mantis eggs then in a frenzy rolling around where the eggs landed. after a while they'd just crack them open and pour baby insects all over them and the holes then start dicking the holes, sick fucks

i am he

pass it on to your children as a symbol of their mother's fertility, or father's golfing prowess, depending on what it is.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pick an orifice and just start bearing down

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

pass it on to your children as a symbol of their mother's fertility, or father's golfing prowess, depending on what it is.

bog pixie

all right, just to clear this up, i will not have sex with the object depicted in the picture. i know that it seems appealing to many of you, but it's actually not to me. sorry.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Ectral posted:

all right, just to clear this up, i will not have sex with the object depicted in the picture. i know that it seems appealing to many of you, but it's actually not to me. sorry.

it's not sex to store it safely inside your body cavity. it's platonic love.

i am he

what if it was human sized? and had a nice rear end and rack?

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

dogcrash truther

Ectral posted:

i found a praying mantis baby cocoon who wants it

i think all the little bugs already crawled out of it but it scares me. its got some holes, bumps, dirt... still in good condition. who wants it

can you put it next to a common household object for size comparison? I can't tell how large it is

dogcrash truther
I don't want it if it's the wrong size

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

I don't want it if it's the wrong size

its around the size of an egg, have you never been golfing before?

FluffieDuckie

hey ectral i just wanted to give you a little preview of your night

bog pixie

dogcrash truther posted:

can you put it next to a common household object for size comparison? I can't tell how large it is

yeah no problem

i am he

:whoptc:

cuntman.net

aaaaaaauuughghghghhgh what the gently caress

FluffieDuckie

Ectral posted:

yeah no problem

it's nice that you're giving them a little snack for when they come out. they'll likely be hungry

City of Glompton

FluffieDuckie posted:

hey ectral i just wanted to give you a little preview of your night

heebie jeebies

pig slut lisa

irl is good

name the nest biscuit, after the biscuit

Finger Prince

Wow, I never knew praying mantises had nests like that! Pretty cool! All I knew about mantis reproduction started and ended with the male getting eaten by the female.

cuntman.net

pig slut lisa posted:

name the nest biscuit, after the biscuit

name the biscuit bug nest, after the bug nest

i am he

listen ectral, i'll give you $5 to send me the weird nest in a jar.

Pedantra

by Lowtax

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

listen ectral, i'll give you $5 to send me the weird nest in a jar.

he hasn't posted in a while. i think it hatched :ohdear:

the unabonger
eatin by bugs... what a terrible way to go...

EXAKT Science

8 on the Kinsey scale
maybe the nest hatched and all the little mantises came out and accepted ectral as their master buddy and now ectral has a bunch of chill little bug friends :3:

EXAKT Science fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Oct 31, 2014

beer pal

i am he posted:

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The Fresh Prince posted:

eatin by bugs... what a terrible way to go...

poor ectral, carried of by praying mantises.but we have to remember, it's... it's what he would have wanted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

poor ectral, carried of by praying mantises.but we have to remember, it's... it's what he would have wanted

he died just as he lived

• Locked thread