Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
I believe my reaction to seeing the test post for this was 'yesyesyesYESyessss'. Or something to that effect.

DQVIII was my entryway into the series, and got me interested enough to go back and play the original four, as well as IX when it came out. (Still need to get to V-VII.) It's a very solid game even before you consider Level-5 developed it.

Sadly, my copy somehow got damaged and freezes when you try to leave the starting town. So I'll definitely be following this LP. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
I do hope that guy won't have to wait too long for his bag. It's already been a few days.

Also, great timing on that update. :golfclap:

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

I'll probably get a few of Jessica's alternate outfits but besides the Dancer's Costume none of them will see significant use as they range from Not the Princess Robe to Not the Princess Robe, Goddammit.

I don't know, OFS. I think the game's trying to tell you something with those two 1/256 drops. :v:

It really is odd that Jessica hasn't joined the party yet. Especially since, as noted, it's pretty drat obvious she's going to.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
The bar brawl truly is a great moment. :allears: And the alchemy is going pretty well, looks like.
This fucker, though. Look at him sneer.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Glazius posted:

Have we heard what Eight used to do in the palace? I combine his decent ability with weapons and reluctance to engage with people and get, like, a squire or something.

Well, we did get that one glimpse of him in a guard's uniform during a flashback, so presumably he was just one of the rank and file. I can't recall if anything more specific than that ever comes up.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

So give me your best ideas and I'll pick the one I like the most

I love that people are completely wasting their time voting for existing names instead of coming up with new ones, because this isn't a vote. :allears:

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Seeing OFS cliffhang us right there... I laughed so hard, I cried a little.

That's so mean. I love it. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

rumble in the bunghole posted:

Rocket Slime is incredible, every game should have mech battles.
I plugged this very thread in my OP when I LP'd Rocket Slime last year; that should serve as some indication of how long this has been going on. :v:

Also my favourite pun is still the one in the top right:

Yapping Eevee fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Oct 9, 2016

• Locked thread