Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Man, I haven't played any of the DQ games. But hell, another OFS LP? I'm following with gusto :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theshim
May 1, 2012

The tower's music is really nice. Calm, quiet, and a little mystery.

theshim
May 1, 2012

about the only thing I would say is important in FFXII is the simple fact that :byodood: BASCH LIVES :byodood:

theshim
May 1, 2012

I think my favorite part of the whole thing was Trode happily singing as Yangus brawls. :3:

theshim
May 1, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Nocturne: Chronicle ed. only had Raidou 2 bundled in and Raidou instead of Dante in Nocturne.
In fact I think The Square-enix games are the exception.

That being said Raidou 2 only got released overseas in NA, in limited numbers (~40,000).
BUT IT WAS RELEASED AS THIS:

One of my old roommates actually has Raidou Frost. I still regret not stealing him.

theshim
May 1, 2012

I'm just going to say that you should give every single seed to Yangus, guv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theshim
May 1, 2012

Geostomp posted:

Games where you can repeatedly die in encounters, then trivially pay some random priest NPC to resurrect you for a pittance kind of strains the more melodramatic deaths in the plot.
The Galuf Conundrum.

Although, to be fair, they actually do try to heal and revive Galuf...

never forget :(

• Locked thread