Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will choke away the Super Bowl this year
Dubs
human being Guy
Dave
Havoc
Waah
Yuzenn
I'm gay
the CPU
View Results

• Locked thread
waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Paperback Writer posted:

I actually can do like 10:30am est if you can.

Can you do 10 est? I can be a little late to work but playing a game at 1030 est might be pushing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

waah posted:

Can you do 10 est? I can be a little late to work but playing a game at 1030 est might be pushing it
I mean I can try but probably not. Work graveyard and usually leave around 7pst, maybe a little before :/ earliest I could do it is probably 10:15am est

E: Actually, I think we can just play at the time you said, 10:30pm. Read RadValtar's post again and I think I can just play him after you.

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Dec 22, 2014

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Paperback Writer posted:

I mean I can try but probably not. Work graveyard and usually leave around 7pst, maybe a little before :/ earliest I could do it is probably 10:15am est

E: Actually, I think we can just play at the time you said, 10:30pm. Read RadValtar's post again and I think I can just play him after you.

I had to be at work ealrlier today than usual. Its judt you and valtar

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

waah posted:

I had to be at work ealrlier today than usual. Its judt you and valtar
You can't play tonight?

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
I feel like the commish is going to take away my wins when he finds out I've been playing all my games sober

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Havoc904 posted:

I will be around tomorrow night, so just give me a heads up if end up wanting to play! If not, we can shoot for Tuesday!

I can play tonight around 6EST, I got home early from Xmas shopping. I can do a little later to.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Paperback Writer posted:

You can't play tonight?

Yeah my time for this week is all messed up. I committed to something on Xmas Eve cause we usually get a half a day, but thats not the case this year and I am trying to get my hours. DaveCrazy sim the Chefs, not sure when i am going to be able to link up for a user game this week.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
It's a Holliday week. We'll see how everything shakes out. It won't be the end of the world if we slow play this week. It's hard to play madden when you are not home or have 20 people in your living room.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
OH WHAT THE gently caress! That was a great game so far.

You lose connection lol?

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

human being Guy posted:

OH WHAT THE gently caress! That was a great game so far.

You lose connection lol?

Yeah, my internet is going in and out. We can either try again tomorrow (the TWC guy on the phone said they would be working on the server the next couple of hours) or I can set it to autopilot when I get a chance. Was a great game through 3 quarters!

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Havoc904 posted:

Yeah, my internet is going in and out. We can either try again tomorrow (the TWC guy on the phone said they would be working on the server the next couple of hours) or I can set it to autopilot when I get a chance. Was a great game through 3 quarters!

Seeing as it was a tie game at that point I don't see why we can't just try again tomorrow. Plus, winner has #1 seed.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

human being Guy posted:

Seeing as it was a tie game at that point I don't see why we can't just try again tomorrow. Plus, winner has #1 seed.

Works for me, want to shoot for around the same time?

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction
I'd like to report in that I am the loving quarterback whisperer. Tannehill piloted a team to my fantasy championship victory in addition to his success here.

Selling the midas touch of quarterback success for one elite badge.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Havoc904 posted:

Works for me, want to shoot for around the same time?

E: Yargh, got conned into bringing my PS4 to my sisters for my nephews to play. I might be able to get on later :( hoping for 8 or so but might not be able to.

Faggot Guy fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Dec 23, 2014

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

waah posted:

Yeah my time for this week is all messed up. I committed to something on Xmas Eve cause we usually get a half a day, but thats not the case this year and I am trying to get my hours. DaveCrazy sim the Chefs, not sure when i am going to be able to link up for a user game this week.
If this is an extended week I'm off work and free to squeeze in a game starting Thursday-Sunday.

Didn't realize the Chiefs were winning my division..

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

human being Guy posted:

E: Yargh, got conned into bringing my PS4 to my sisters for my nephews to play. I might be able to get on later :( hoping for 8 or so but might not be able to.

Just keep me updated! I should be around most of the night!

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Havoc904 posted:

Just keep me updated! I should be around most of the night!

Can you go now? everybody is eating still but I wolfed it down.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
:lol: sorry bout that uniform mix-up, always forgetting with the Boys'.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Ill get mine in sometime this week.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Paperback Writer posted:

If this is an extended week I'm off work and free to squeeze in a game starting Thursday-Sunday.

Didn't realize the Chiefs were winning my division..

Yeah we should be able to get one in over the weekend.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Buccs took care of business in Philly.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

waah posted:

Yeah we should be able to get one in over the weekend.
Anytime you can play tonight or tomorrow evening?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
PSN is still down. You couldn't play if you wanted too.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

davecrazy posted:

PSN is still down. You couldn't play if you wanted too.

Yeah i was gonna ask about what we should do since PSN is down. My schedule is open to play we just have to be able to log on.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

holy gently caress I can't believe it's been over 24 hours. Hacker assholes. Well hopefully it's soon, the next 3 hours would be perfect for me.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

waah posted:

Yeah i was gonna ask about what we should do since PSN is down. My schedule is open to play we just have to be able to log on.
looks like we're both on, tried messaging you but shall we play tonight?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Might have done better letting the CPU play. GG

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Washington needs to play the CPU then we can advance.

e: He last posted in the thread December 3rd....I'll let Dubious make the call on this one.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Raiders 31 - 14 Chiefs
It was 14-14 for a bit after some wackiness and a lot of takeaways. Wasn't Glennon's best day. Good game Waah, now the division is tied!

here's Pryor getting creamed on a Triple Option Slip that actually went for a TD.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Let's do this!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

davecrazy posted:

Washington needs to play the CPU then we can advance.

e: He last posted in the thread December 3rd....I'll let Dubious make the call on this one.

He is 1-10, so theres your answer

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Weeks advanced.

User games :

Jets v Jags
Panthers v Titans

Everybody else has the computer.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Dave, wanna play this afternoon?

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Titans, can you play Monday after 5 pm EST?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The Piper posted:

Dave, wanna play this afternoon?

Won't get back from the Medowlands till like 5ish.

E: more like 7-8ish.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Dec 28, 2014

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

K. I'm home. Just post when you want to play.

Streams up. Twitch.tv/dpcv8

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Dec 29, 2014

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

An ill timed fumble as they were driving for the winning score inside the 2:00 seals the game for the Jets as they beat the Jags. 17-14.

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

human being Guy posted:

Titans, can you play Monday after 5 pm EST?

Yeah it might be after 8pm EST

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Bonham posted:

Yeah it might be after 8pm EST

As long as it isn't much later thats fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

human being Guy posted:

As long as it isn't much later thats fine.

Actually I can play in a few minutes if that works for you

• Locked thread