Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
i'm starting to think maybe being a rapist isn't that bad

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BdTEXTocy8
added for free for halloween

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Oct 31, 2014

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
gotta rape your way to the top, imo

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Been saying it for a while, once you make it big you're allowed to get away with rape. Surprisingly on two separate occasions after I've said that weird goons have projected on that statement to mean I'm saying that being successful is the only motivation stopping someone from raping, which isn't true. It's just that success in other things is what usually allows a person to get away with it.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

Been saying it for a while, once you make it big you're allowed to get away with rape. Surprisingly on two separate occasions after I've said that weird goons have projected on that statement to mean I'm saying that being successful is the only motivation stopping someone from raping, which isn't true. It's just that success in other things is what usually allows a person to get away with it.

when you get successful people, even women, are more then happy to rape you, yes indeed you are right

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Rape is fine if you don't get caught

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Rape and sexual assault are endemic in our society. It stands to reason that some portion of the huge number of predators out there would rise to positions of prominence, and also that we would hear about it when they were accused.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Agag posted:

Rape and sexual assault are endemic in our society. It stands to reason that some portion of the huge number of predators out there would rise to positions of prominence, and also that we would hear about it when they were accused.

rape is natural

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Poetic Justice posted:

rape is natural

I didn't know they made fortune cookies for sociopaths.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Agag posted:

yeah dont yell at me, yell at things like dogs, and cats, and every other natural animal that rapes things

When your friends' Fido fucks your leg, did he ask permission?

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Agag posted:

Women probably like to be raped so much because there was so much rape in the past 100,000 years.

Humans are a rape prone species for a reason. :colbert:

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Baba Ganoush posted:

Women probably like to be raped

Well I'm glad that's settled.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Agag posted:

Well I'm glad that's settled.

Same, brother, same. Salome

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
i thought of this thread while watching notable rapist jameis winston lead fsu from a 21-point deficit to a resounding victory over louisville

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

anchoress posted:

i thought of this thread while watching notable rapist jameis winston lead fsu from a 21-point deficit to a resounding victory over louisville

what a motherfucker!

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
jian ghomeshi - rapist. bill cosby - rapist. uhhhhh ben roethlisberger is the only qb to have two 500+ passing yard games AND hes a rapist. who am i missing

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
I do feel a lot of sympathy towards Polanski, his parents were in the Holocaust...

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

anchoress posted:

i'm starting to think maybe being a rapist isn't that bad

no

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
if raping is wrong why have all these cool people done it

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!

Race Hate Kramer posted:

I do feel a lot of sympathy towards Polanski, his parents were in the Holocaust...
gotta give the man a pass for that

anchoress posted:

av/post combo

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

anchoress posted:

The fact is it isn't wrong. How could you argue that putting your penis in a woman in order to give you both pleasure and create life is not anything but good?

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
I was raped 3 years ago by a man i met at a bus stop i went with him to a nearby park to share a joint, he kept touching me being flirty then got carried away the whole time i was scared & at the same time turned on, almost as soon as he got his cock in me i begain cumming it was the most intense ever i couldnt fight or move i just trembled with my legs in the air shaking i remember him smiliing at me as he hosed me i was there an hour after he left in a weird state to this day it was the best orgasm i still think about that day & get wet

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Inevitable fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Oct 31, 2014

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
I don't think you can call it "rape" if it was some privileged white cis woman. He is a black man after all.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Plafop posted:

I don't think you can call it "rape" if it was some privileged white cis woman. He is a black man after all.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
They're not rapists because they're talented and successful, they're talented and successful because they're rapists.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
to be successful you have to take what you want

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
is it true that statistically black men rape more? ? wtf Is that what you are saying? ? ? ????

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
If it's that kind of party, and I stick my dick in the mashed potatoes, is that rape?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Are you trying to brag about your success, OP?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

angerbot posted:

If it's that kind of party, and I stick my dick in the mashed potatoes, is that rape?

just because she felt like mashed potatoes, doesn't mean she wasn't a virgin

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

utterlycorrupt posted:

They're not rapists because they're talented and successful, they're talented and successful because they're rapists.
Correct for all the worst reasons. The kind of selfish, confident callousness that you need to force yourself on others for your own gratification is exactly what makes people successful in far too many occupations.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

please. it's called "leadership skills"

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Cardiovorax posted:

Correct for all the worst reasons. The kind of selfish, confident callousness that you need to force yourself on others for your own gratification is exactly what makes people successful in far too many occupations.

beta man rofl you will never be happy. You have no ability to take control and no woman will ever want to touch you. You are a sickly, dying breed of the human species, and the quicker the better.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

utterlycorrupt posted:

thats exactly what im thinking

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

anchoress posted:

thats exactly what im thinking

So you are planning on going on a rape spree in the hopes of success?

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Waltzing Along posted:

Apparently a lot of people try this but they end up not being able to get hard so they turn out to be serial killers.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
thought of another one - kobe bryant. super great at basketball, and also a rapist

Waltzing Along posted:

if somehow i could guarantee that committing a rape would make me ball like kobe, then yes

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
when you are really smart and successful the rape comes afterward without a thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

anchoress posted:

if somehow i could guarantee that committing a rape would make me ball like kobe, then yes

gently caress you, rapist.

• Locked thread