Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
everyone will claim you raped them when you are worth millions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

anchoress posted:

if somehow i could guarantee that committing a rape would make me ball like kobe, then yes

rape works a lot like how the monstars did it in space jam iirc

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
even when you call them fat hoggers that their own father would hate

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
if you're a goon, you will never have to worry about being raped, you will never be outside, or in a position where it will matter

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Poetic Justice posted:

if you're a goon, you will never have to worry about being raped, you will never be outside, or in a position where it will matter

ive been raped 6 times but i just went w/ it because im not a little bitch

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

ive been raped 6 times but i just went w/ it because im not a little bitch

cut off ur dick u lil lying oval office bitch

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Poetic Justice posted:

cut off ur dick u lil lying oval office bitch

im gay

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

anchoress posted:

jian ghomeshi - rapist. bill cosby - rapist. uhhhhh ben roethlisberger is the only qb to have two 500+ passing yard games AND hes a rapist. who am i missing

a jew who is both good at sports AND rape! what a long way the tribes have come

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
speaking of rapist jews

woody allen is a rapist AND a pedophile.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a lot of successful people are not talented but are in fact sociopaths who don't care about crushing others on their way to the top

coincidentally a lot of them are also rapists for that reason

hth OP

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
I have just raped you all with this poo poo post.

naem
May 29, 2011

Oh yeah well rape is BAD and also DON'T rape!!!

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
"Quit fuckin me like you're making love to me and gently caress me like you're raping me!"

such hurtful words. I cried a little before i broke out my belt for slappin and stranglin

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

is it okay to rape in another country?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

The Rage posted:

it usually encouraged under the internationally recognized "pillaging law"

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

The Rage posted:

if you get raped in saudi arabia you go to prison for adultery, so i guess that counts

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Cardiovorax posted:

if you get raped in saudi arabia you go to prison for adultery, so i guess that counts

what if i go to saurumon arbys and rape a man/lady do they still go to prison?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what if you rape a man in saudi arabia?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Waltzing Along posted:

speaking of rapist jews

woody allen is a rapist AND a pedophile.

wow! a regular renaissance man!

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

as a recent victim of digital rape i spit on you all and kinda don't want you to spit back, but if you do that's ok.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

anchoress posted:

jian ghomeshi - rapist.

Last I heard he was accused of assault and sexual harassment, not rape. Not that it's much better but it ain't rape.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
tao lin - alt lit superstar and super rapist

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I got raped on call of duty once

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Well yeah. All men are rapists after all so you already have a big section of the human population right there.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Roman Polanski vaginally, anally, and orally raped a 14 year old girl he drugged while Jack Nicholson's girlfriend banged on the door and all kinds of Hollywood stars still support him even though he admitted he did it.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
The Polish police had him yesterday all ready for extradition and then just... Didn't.

I know some people who try to excuse him for it over the weird situation with the judge or his wife being brutally murdered by the Manson family but gently caress them, dude's a pedophile rapist who'll probably stay free for the rest of his life.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
me personally, i think that raping is wrong. but maybe all these rapists know something that i don't

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Professor Shark posted:

Roman Polanski vaginally, anally, and orally raped a 14 year old girl he drugged while Jack Nicholson's girlfriend banged on the door and all kinds of Hollywood stars still support him even though he admitted he did it.

RP is a piece of human garbage

Just goes to show that charisma can get you out of anything

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Shoehead posted:

The Polish police had him yesterday all ready for extradition and then just... Didn't.

I know some people who try to excuse him for it over the weird situation with the judge or his wife being brutally murdered by the Manson family but gently caress them, dude's a pedophile rapist who'll probably stay free for the rest of his life.

From a Guardian article:

quote:

Roman Polanski was charged in US in 1977 on six counts, including rape and sodomy, before he accepted a plea deal. He absconded a year later. Photograph: Valery Hache/AFP/Getty Images

Film director Roman Polanski has been questioned by Polish prosecutors on a US arrest warrant for sex offences, and then released.

The maker of Rosemary’s Baby and Chinatown has been sought by the American police since 1978 after he fled the US before he could be sentenced for having sex with a 13-year-old girl.

Prosecutors in Krakow, southern Poland, released Polanski after questioning, but justice authorities in Warsaw did not rule out extraditing him to the US.

“Roman Polanski said he would comply with all requests made by prosecutors in this case and provided his address. Prosecutors therefore decided not to arrest him in connection with a possible US extradition request,” a Polish justice ministry spokesman, Mateusz Martyniuk, said on Thursday.

The US attempted to have him arrested for sex offences when he travelled to Warsaw for the opening of a Jewish museum, the Polish government said.

The US asked Poland’s prosector general to hold the Polish-born 81-year-old, who also has French nationality, until he could be extradited.

But Martyniuk said Polanski’s extradition was still possible because “the statute of limitations does not apply to US requests”.

In 2010, the Polish prosecutor general said Polanski could not be extradited because under Polish law too much time had passed since the offences.

Martyniuk said that since the US had not yet forwarded an extradition request, the director “is a free citizen and is free to travel”.

Los Angeles police charged Polanski in 1977 with six felony counts, including rape and sodomy, before he accepted a plea deal. But he absconded on the eve of sentencing the following year fearing that the judge planned to go back on the deal.

US police said he got the girl to pose for photographs in actor Jack Nicholson’s Hollywood home after telling her mother, a model and actor, that they were for French Vogue. The teenager told a grand jury that Polanski plied her with champagne and drugs, and then had sex with her.

The director was in Krakow on Thursday and, as it stands, would be able to return to France, where he is directing a stage show called the The Vampires’ Ball.

Polanski was arrested in 2009 in Zurich when he travelled to Switzerland to pick up a prize at a film festival after the US made a similar request.

But he was eventually allowed to return to France after an extradition attempt failed.

Last year his victim, Samantha Geimer, now 51, published her account of what happened, The Girl: A Life Lived in the Shadow of Roman Polanski, saying it was time she took “back ownership of my own story”.

The mother of three said she harbours no hatred for her attacker. “My family never asked that Polanski be punished. We just wanted the legal machine to stop.”

Geimer repeated that she ultimately forgave the director, not for him, but for herself.

Polanski had previously made a private trip to Poland in 2011, but during his visit this week he appeared on television at the opening of the Museum of the History of Polish Jews.

Polanski says he wants to shoot a film about the 19th-century Dreyfus affair on location in Poland on the condition he will not face extradition.

tldr the U.S. has no interest in actually punishing him for some reason

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the GED isn't a written test, it's an exercise to see how quickly you can badger a tipsy woman into sex

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!

Baba Ganoush posted:

putting your penis in a woman in order to give you both pleasure

virgin poster confirmed

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Actually, we're all rapists, we just don't realize that we are because we're not famous enough to be in the public spotlight.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Poetic Justice posted:

everyone will claim you raped them when you are worth millions

especially if you did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Cardiovorax posted:

Correct for all the worst reasons. The kind of selfish, confident callousness that you need to force yourself on others for your own gratification is exactly what makes people successful in far too many occupations.

Don't blame them, the nature of the universe is entropic so selfishness is considered a virtue

• Locked thread