Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

I had a girlfriend who was obsessed with making me angry and would go on 2 hours screaming rants about how emotionally stunted and awful I am (im repressed as all gently caress so she wasnt exactly wrong) until one day i started screaming, literally screaming and jumping up and down in anger becasue drat she wasnt being fair and all of a sudden she stands there on the pther side of the room staring at me like i just killed her loving puppy and screamed "He's Hitting me!!!" I never touched her not even close and she yells out that im beating her in an apartment? I could have fuckig gotten sent to jail you crazy loving bitch. You made me mad, you got me screaming, you finally loving proved that i am a man (and therefore bad) just like your dad. Happy now? Well obviously not. That was the last night we spent together, i broke up afterwards and she demanded an explanation so i said her temper was loving seriously awful and she started screaming profanity at me and walked away from me so i just stood there. I just said no and didnt walk after her, didnt try to make her feel better or comfort her while she was telling me im a piece of poo poo like i used to do. I just loving stood there while she angrily ran away. She was hopped up on hosed emotions, from her father. You know how men are.

FIRST AND LAST RELATIONSHIP

(I go to clubs and gently caress strangers nowadays and if a girl wanna get to know me better i hightail it outta there fast as gently caress)

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
~*aids cum*~ :)

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
i'm comfortable in my isolation.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Because I'm uninterested in boning.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
I'm ***.

Bloody Cat Farm
Oct 20, 2010

I can smell your pussy, Clarice.
I tell every dude I meet that I post regularly on an internet forum under the name Bloody Cum Fart.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
the OP betrays unpleasant aspects of his worldview in his post

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

RFC2324 posted:

Well, this thread just took a right turn into MRA land.

Maybe if men had ANY rights wrt women we wouldn't have to complain about it

YOU WILL NOT SILENCE MY PAIN

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

WOMEN ARE ASSHOLES

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Don Tacorleone posted:

WOMEN ARE ASSHOLES

Your point?

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
an rear end in a top hat is fine too

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Don Tacorleone posted:

WOMEN HAVE ASSHOLES

ftfy

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

generative grammer posted:

If you need another person to make your life seem worthwhile you are probably the kind of needy-clingy dependent human being who can't even take a poo poo on your own.

it's really funny how worthless some people are when they feel even a little bit lonely

weak bitches like that wuold never survive in a post apocalyptic scenario

they'd all get murdered by alphas like me

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

not over my ex and high standards / hate everyone

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax
I work with people that have killed their girlfriends, and they have girlfriends.

Fucken goons.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

RFC2324 posted:

Well, this thread just took a right turn into MRA land.

a dude talking about an emotio9nally abusve girlfriend screaming at him and how thats put him off getting into relationships forever = MRA lol.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

ZergRushing posted:

This was more or less what happened to me too, buddy. A word of advice to all the young men out there: gently caress "love" and break up with bitches before they call the cops on you.

Hey man thanks! It feels good to get support in this.

Also no dont hate all women, I know tons of wonderful women and have two amazing sisters who I love. The older I get the more down to earth, funny and carong women I meet. So no mra please, just realize that abusive relationships arent normal and get out of them.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Also no dont hate all women, I know tons of wonderful women and have two amazing sisters who I love. The older I get the more down to earth, funny and carong women I meet. So no mra please, just realize that abusive relationships arent normal and get out of them.

Pretty much this. When you swing into 'all women are X' you are perilously close to MRA land, which is unhealthy.

Or you end up gay, which might be the better option than living as a lonely STD carrier.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

All are women are crazy

*is now an mra*

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

opus111 posted:

All are women are crazy

*is now an mra*

Maybe, but more likely just dangerously close. :ohdear:

You might still be saved!

Or, more likely, you are just being an rear end in a top hat :goatsecx:

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i have sex

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
pee eye vee

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Well, you guys know about this guy, Slade Wilson who survives on an Island for years all alone, until Arrow shows up?

I'm like him, an australian buff killer who is a loner, a rebel

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I had this one chick come really close to loving me, then she saw that I had SA maximized on my computer monitor.

It was actually my shitposts that drove her away though. She literally flew off of my dick.

huhwhat
Apr 22, 2010

by sebmojo
i like girls who are mentally stable

so if a chick ever shows interest in me she's obviously exhibiting poor judgment and is most probably hosed in the head

:shepface:

also im gay

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000
welp, so gbs used to be games but now seems to be turning into E/N. an improvement?
edit: I wrote this post right after I saw that huge single paragraph wall of text effortpost in this thread that some poster wrote about his breakup with his girlfriend, fwiw.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I literally look like and have the mannerisms of an adult Charlie Brown.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Don Tacorleone posted:

Well, you guys know about this guy, Slade Wilson who survives on an Island for years all alone, until Arrow shows up?

I'm like him, an australian buff killer who is a loner, a rebel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKLizztikRk&t=17s

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i've got too much horseshit to do before i try to make myself look presentable to other humans.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
A girlfriend would want to have like space and room in my house and she would probably not wanna play games 24/7??? She'd talk all the time, complain and stupid girl stuff. Also i don't have to figure out how to wiggle my minuscule microdong into her bellybutton this way!

Masturbate 4 lyfe

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I have a small scorpion's stinger where my dick should be.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
last girlfriend was a praying mantis, tried to eat me.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Crippling anxiety, social phobia, depression, etc.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

I had a girlfriend who was obsessed with making me angry and would go on 2 hours screaming rants about how emotionally stunted and awful I am (im repressed as all gently caress so she wasnt exactly wrong) until one day i started screaming, literally screaming and jumping up and down in anger becasue drat she wasnt being fair and all of a sudden she stands there on the pther side of the room staring at me like i just killed her loving puppy and screamed "He's Hitting me!!!" I never touched her not even close and she yells out that im beating her in an apartment? I could have fuckig gotten sent to jail you crazy loving bitch. You made me mad, you got me screaming, you finally loving proved that i am a man (and therefore bad) just like your dad. Happy now? Well obviously not. That was the last night we spent together, i broke up afterwards and she demanded an explanation so i said her temper was loving seriously awful and she started screaming profanity at me and walked away from me so i just stood there. I just said no and didnt walk after her, didnt try to make her feel better or comfort her while she was telling me im a piece of poo poo like i used to do. I just loving stood there while she angrily ran away. She was hopped up on hosed emotions, from her father. You know how men are.

FIRST AND LAST RELATIONSHIP

(I go to clubs and gently caress strangers nowadays and if a girl wanna get to know me better i hightail it outta there fast as gently caress)

I'm literally praying this is an original and true story. Lmao...lmao

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Nobody is single around me. Even the big neck fungus fatties have husbands with two kids.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
been married longer than most of you fucksticks been alive.

i wish i were dead

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im actually a house cat. a big fat tabby. my balls were cut off a while ago. my only desires in the world are more food and days of naps.

SCRATCH MY BELLY BITCH!

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Nov 2, 2014

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Baba Ganoush posted:

I came close to having a girlfriend once. I had walked around for a couple months without socks and asked my next door neighbor in the dorms to put bandaids on the roseberries which had developed on my achilles tendons ::3:. When I knocked on her dorm room door little did I know but she was wearing a towel! She took me into the bathroom and I knelt down so that she would have easier access to my wounded ankles and maybe take a peak at her vagina :aaaaa:

I didn't get to see anything. I would have. But I respected her femininity too much and didn't want to disrespect/rape her with my virgin eyes.

I'm probably not technically a virgin because I was man enough not to take her towel off :mmmhmm:.

some mistakes are real, and can never be recovered from

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"i wouldn't want to be inside of any woman who would have my member"-groucho marx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I know a 30+ year old virgin and he will remain that way because when he's not working his job as a security guard he's getting high and playing video games. I heard his friends tried getting him laid with this really ugly slutty chick but he apparently freaked out and went home when she started coming on to him.

• Locked thread