Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

a Spike Jonze joint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

and god is on your side
dividing sparrows from the nightingales

An Ounce of Gold posted:

I'll defend Being John Malkovich for the Elijah monkey scene alone. I thought the set up about taking the chimp to a psychiatrist about repressed trauma was just a one off throw away line for a cheap laugh.

I think I cried laughing the first time I saw it when Diaz's character is captured and the chimp sees her. If you can't appreciate that then you should pour gas on yourself and light it and make it a goon tradition.

Also the hard of hearing secretary that makes the old man think he has a speech impediment? Gold, I tells ya. Solid gold.

I woul've like BJM a lot more if they filmed the original ending where those forty people jump into his brain and then Malkovich becomes the omniscient god-king of all the earth

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Pierat posted:

The dentist/hitman movie with Bruce Willis, and the sequel, were good.

I liked these, too.

• Locked thread