Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

i learned sindarin just to write poems for my pretend gf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I always thought it was because Mordor had lots of surplus Soviet-era Anti-Aircraft batteries, and nothing was going to get through.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
because then there wouldn't be a giant story!!!

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

genesplicer posted:

I always thought it was because Mordor had lots of surplus Soviet-era Anti-Aircraft batteries, and nothing was going to get through.

:supaburn: "But we cannot reach them!"

:getin: "...Buk will reach them."

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Galadriel shoud have just taken the ring for herself, IMHO. Why is the patriarchy always keeping a girls down?

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

please post your speculation on the nature of tom bombadil. thanks.

he's the first scientist

naem
May 29, 2011

Kanthulhu posted:

Galadriel shoud have just taken the ring for herself, IMHO. Why is the patriarchy always keeping a girls down?

That scene where she turns all giant and purple always gets me all bonery

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
"all shall love me and despair"

>tfw no femdom gf who rules over middle earth with her beauty and power

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
Luthien = blonde Bayonetta. Think about it.

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax

A_Ruse! posted:

serious post answer: bc lotr is not an anime, makes u think

That's obvious, Frodo isn't an sex crazed adult elf in the body of a ten year old female hobbit that's grown a glorious rack (SS uniform optional)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Chupe Raho Aurat posted:

That's obvious, Frodo isn't an sex crazed adult elf in the body of a ten year old female hobbit that's grown a glorious rack (SS uniform optional)

Actually he is, this is explained quite thoroughly in the other lore books

• Locked thread