Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I could have sworn he was going to migrate to worldstarhiphop instead of dailymotion.
yeah but holding the camera in portrait would mess with his OCD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Sappo569 posted:

To be fair to :freep: and spergs alike, of course they're spying on everyone 24/7.

Prepare your tin foil hats!

He has put so much personal information on his posts that you could just spend 20 bucks and get the phone number from a dozen different websites. This has been explained to him

Also someone should tell him about My UPS http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/register/reasons/myups.html

It tells me every time im about to get a package and I can sign for them online and poo poo

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URc7v0Oop5s

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

A Yolo Wizard posted:

He has put so much personal information on his posts that you could just spend 20 bucks and get the phone number from a dozen different websites. This has been explained to him

Also someone should tell him about My UPS http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/register/reasons/myups.html

It tells me every time im about to get a package and I can sign for them online and poo poo

Or just do a WHOIS on one of his domains, which is completely free.

For the budget-conscious Uli stalker.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Kaptain K posted:

I hope this color is implemented a lot into Platform Masters if you know what I mean.

I'm guessing you're referring to this:

Ulillillia posted:

#13 A yellowish-green gelantious unknown - annoying: This has been something that's been going on for about 2 years by now and it's extremely annoying. While I'm sleeping, there's about a 10% chance each sleep-wake cycle of mine that this will happen. When it does happen, I'm otherwise forced to wake up and take care of the mess. What's the problem? I wake up to a sticky, yellowish green (hue 100°, saturation 70%, value 80%), gelatinous substance in my underwear. I've been thinking I'm piddling in my underwear, much like 1-year-olds often do (only in diapers). I have no idea why this is happening. How to stop it? That I don't know either. At least it's rare, but I would like it to stop. I don't know what's different that I'm doing that's causing this to happen.
http://www.ulillillia.us/myblog/2011apr.shtml

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Holy poo poo thanks dude, I've been scratching my head over that one since Nov. 17

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Hmm, those numbers don't look right to me....

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

timp posted:

Holy poo poo thanks dude, I've been scratching my head over that one since Nov. 17

No problem. I guess I do know my Uillillia. :clint:

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
that dillweed reregistered the platform master url again

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
This is my first photo from that new camera... that I'm going to end up returning because I got the PAL version instead of the NTSC version.

Classic Uli.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Harminoff posted:

This is my first photo from that new camera... that I'm going to end up returning because I got the PAL version instead of the NTSC version.

Classic Uli.

Is anyone really surprised by this?

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Want to take bets on how long it'll take him to return it because of "reasons"?

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Harminoff posted:

Want to take bets on how long it'll take him to return it because of "reasons"?

I'm more interested in how he got it, wasn't he unable to accept the package?

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
It was dropped off at the front office without him even knowing!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

He won't be able to return it, because to ship anything you have to sign some paper, and then they will have stolen his soul.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

CrashCat posted:

He won't be able to return it, because to ship anything you have to sign some paper, and then they will have stolen his soul.

Is this true? :ohdear:

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
He has huge issues with shipping besides that. It has to work around his wake cycle, and he needs a ride to the place. I think he has a 1 day a month shot at making it.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Harminoff posted:

He has huge issues with shipping besides that. It has to work around his wake cycle, and he needs a ride to the place. I think he has a 1 day a month shot at making it.
I'm sure if the feng shui of the packages waiting at the UPS store is wrong he'll turn around and walk right back out.

He's an expert at rationalizing his own whims, he'll figure something out anyway.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Harminoff posted:

Ulillillia announced today that the next mission to the post office originally planned for 2014, is now targeted for Q3 2015. The schedule slip is because of an organizational conflict of interest that was discovered in one his pre-plan Phase A Concept Studies. This was the shortest delay for the mission possible because opportunities for an overlapping sleep schedule, post office hours, and sister transport occur only once every 8 months.

Nick is planning to draft revised proposals to meet a new mailing date in 2015. Revised proposals will be released no later than February 6th, and the evaluation and selection will take place in March.

In November, Ulillillia postponed the post office mission's evaluation, selection, and announcement so that he could resolve an organizational conflict of interest. The conflict of interest was discovered shortly after the concept study reports were received.

The extent of the conflict was severe enough that Ulillillia determined his only recourse was to stop the evaluation and reconstitute the entire review that provides the technical and cost analyses for mission selections.

"The panel's independent expertise did unfortunately determine that reflections from the post office windows could simulate a mirror-like effect during the late evening immediately prior to closing hours" said Sisterillia, sister and navigator for Nick's Post Office And Delivery Expedition, "This was a difficult decision, but necessary to preserve the integrity of the process, while ensuring we have adequate resources for the mission we ultimately select."

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Salt Fish posted:

Ulillillia announced today that the next mission to the post office originally planned for 2014, is now targeted for Q3 2015. The schedule slip is because of an organizational conflict of interest that was discovered in one his pre-plan Phase A Concept Studies. This was the shortest delay for the mission possible because opportunities for an overlapping sleep schedule, post office hours, and sister transport occur only once every 8 months.

Nick is planning to draft revised proposals to meet a new mailing date in 2015. Revised proposals will be released no later than February 6th, and the evaluation and selection will take place in March.

In November, Ulillillia postponed the post office mission's evaluation, selection, and announcement so that he could resolve an organizational conflict of interest. The conflict of interest was discovered shortly after the concept study reports were received.

The extent of the conflict was severe enough that Ulillillia determined his only recourse was to stop the evaluation and reconstitute the entire review that provides the technical and cost analyses for mission selections.

"The panel's independent expertise did unfortunately determine that reflections from the post office windows could simulate a mirror-like effect during the late evening immediately prior to closing hours" said Sisterillia, sister and navigator for Nick's Post Office And Delivery Expedition, "This was a difficult decision, but necessary to preserve the integrity of the process, while ensuring we have adequate resources for the mission we ultimately select."

But can I have the icon in cornflower blue?

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Uli mentioned in passing a few week ago that he had returned a video capture device that he told noone about and probably didn't even get the one everyone spent two different threads convincing him to get.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
I'm surprised he isn't dead yet

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
I guess he bought it from a reseller and they aren't responding so he has to wait on that and then file a claim. The dramatic story will continue!

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
it didn't sound he liked even saved any money. Its cheaper than the amount he claimed in the comments direct from amazon http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-GH3K-Digital-Single-Mirrorless/dp/B009B0WREM (for some reason, he is linking an almost identical page from amazon, but I don't know how you can get the wrong one when you just search for "gh3" on amazon)

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
He'll eventually receive the correct model in the wrong color and explode spontaneously

BobFossil
Jun 17, 2005

Note to self: I hate whites.
Why are you not paying for Uli's trip to the Bahamas?

http://www.gofundme.com/bahamas4uli

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

cakekilla posted:

It would be the farthest either of us has been from North Dakota in our history of travelling, and then there are all the fun things we could do: swimming (with dolphins!), parasailing (well, Nick can do that), kayaking, jet skiing, mini SUBing, and so much more.

the manchild who cannot alter his inviolate sleep/wake cycle to receive a package is surely going to consider these activities well inside his comfort zone

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Getting a passport is annoying enough for someone without OCD.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I like how the pitch starts out as a vacation for Nick (but I'd like to go too)

And near the end tapers off to ;

"Though I have a job, affording this dream vacation while taking Nick with would be rather tough to go at alone."

So now it's her dream vacation, and she's just letting Uli tag along

I guess the success of the camera fund was enough for her to see the income potential of internet pity

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
WARNING: UV exposure critical. Suggested course of action: Stay indoors.

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT
that's just sad. uli's even replying using the same account that posted the fundraiser, saying he's not really interested in going.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
I bet that he'd really like parasailing if he gave it a shot. There's no chance in hell that he will though.

Kaptain K
Nov 2, 2007

I must admit, I am fond of you humans.

May you enjoy serendipity,

And may the Age of Fire perpetuate.
I have to imagine it's totally impossible for Uli to get onto a plane considering how many rules he'd need to follow which he has low compatibility with.

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

Kaptain K posted:

I have to imagine it's totally impossible for Uli to get onto a plane considering how many rules he'd need to follow which he has low compatibility with.

nope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SliijY6QsJc

uli can overcome pretty much any of his arbitrary rules if the end result is something he actually wants.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
what if they stay at a resort with a spa that gives mud baths

uli get on that poo poo

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Howard Beale posted:

what if they stay at a resort with a spa that gives mud baths

uli get on that poo poo

whoa

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
Also, while we're making GBS threads on Sisterillia, $2,000 isn't exactly "dream vacation" money. If they don't both already have passports that's going to be at least $270 in passport fees. From there flights for both of them are going to be around ~$700/each round trip.

$2000 -$270 -$1400 = $330

$330 total dollars for a hotel and then all the dolphin swimming and para-sailing and mini Subs? Not going to happen. But I guess she'll throw in some of her own 7-11 money because this isn't a total scam to add to her slush fund for dragon wall posters and World of Warcraft amulets right? Right? Guys?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Fetus posted:

Yeah but it's one too many steps than to just hit a reset button. When you add up all the time and energy expended wasted on all the additional steps, it would take at least 3 extra servings of red baron cheese pizzas a decade to make up for the loss.

You think you're joking but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he was actually concerned about how much time he would waste over the years.

Sappo569 posted:

I like how the pitch starts out as a vacation for Nick (but I'd like to go too)

And near the end tapers off to ;

"Though I have a job, affording this dream vacation while taking Nick with would be rather tough to go at alone."

So now it's her dream vacation, and she's just letting Uli tag along

I guess the success of the camera fund was enough for her to see the income potential of internet pity

She has no idea how much vacations cost, does she? I'm guessing it's because her experience with them is limited to Minneapolis.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Dec 22, 2014

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Xarthor posted:

Also, while we're making GBS threads on Sisterillia, $2,000 isn't exactly "dream vacation" money. If they don't both already have passports that's going to be at least $270 in passport fees. From there flights for both of them are going to be around ~$700/each round trip.

$2000 -$270 -$1400 = $330

$330 total dollars for a hotel and then all the dolphin swimming and para-sailing and mini Subs? Not going to happen. But I guess she'll throw in some of her own 7-11 money because this isn't a total scam to add to her slush fund for dragon wall posters and World of Warcraft amulets right? Right? Guys?

I think they could probably swing flights for ~$350 each if they book far enough in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
sisterlilia is afraid of phones

• Locked thread