Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Jan Ors, Dark Forces 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Professor Shark posted:

Jan Ors, Dark Forces 2

It's cheating to pick a character who was played by a real person in a full motion video

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

would play video games 24/7 if i could

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

would

Ninja fetus
Jan 22, 2005
Legalize murder

Filthy whore.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Muscles are sexy.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Yaldabaoth posted:

It's cheating to pick a character who was played by a real person in a full motion video

my thread my rules GTFO!

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i like how japan finally got smart and they up the cup size of npcs for america, thats why in revengance the blonde chick with knockers the size of her head weirdly complains about the arm lady being busty.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
YCS bitch!

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

InterFaced posted:

YCS bitch!

What game is this

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Yaldabaoth posted:

This sounds an awful lot like anti-video game talk... mods?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

What game is this
Fallout Las Vegas

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

we must CONSENT!! :swoon:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

What game is this

its id's RAGE. Hail Carmack.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
That big tit lady from dark souls

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Isnt she like 16? You pedophile. edit: even if she isnt ive seen japanime/games where underage girls have those exact proportions so you're still a pedophile for finding her attractive.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Oct 31, 2014

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Isnt she like 16? You pedophile.

She's twenty years old in Final Fantasy 7, and is an independent woman who runs her own business. You don't know what you're talking about and should stuff your speaking hole with poo poo before we're forced to listen to any more of your ignorant whinging.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

ive seen japanime/games where underage girls have those exact proportions

tell us more about the pedophile animes you watch

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Isnt she like 16? You pedophile. edit: even if she isnt ive seen japanime/games where underage girls have those exact proportions so you're still a pedophile for finding her attractive.

Winner #7 of the 2k14 #Gamergate poo poo Show
Do not talk to me if your a SJW MRA PUA fucktarded Shitlord, (PS: GJ on ruining videogame journalism twitter drama MODS).

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

conceitedguy posted:

She's twenty years old in Final Fantasy 7, and is an independent woman who runs her own business. You don't know what you're talking about and should stuff your speaking hole with poo poo before we're forced to listen to any more of your ignorant whinging.

Even if she's 20 in game her model is def supposed to look like a 15-16 year old, at least her face.

:siren: PEDO HONEY POT TRAP SPRUNG :siren:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

a 16 year old demon trapped in a grown woman's body

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
her in game model is supposed to look like a stack of polygons with googly eyes and popeye arms

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
what's "video games"

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

paranoid randroid posted:

her in game model is supposed to look like a stack of polygons with googly eyes and popeye arms

yep

I knew a guy in college who was legit attracted to this video game character. He was suicidal and would yell about dota (the original one)
Personally I don't get what the big screaming deal with ff7 even is to begin with

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
I can stare at her triangle boobs for hours without wearing out my VHS tape or anyone calling the cops.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its because the entire internet was 13 when ff7 came out and holy cow this guy just said a huge cuss about drinking tea, all of human history has been leading up to this moment

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Ay mamita, God bless u

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
One guy with an impractably big sword fights another guy with a different impracticably big sword and there is a black dude with a gun arm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

• Locked thread