Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Joust posted:

Why would you want to play as a horse vagina?

Well if you didn't have a horse vagina it would look pretty silly in the sex mods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

VendaGoat posted:

she does not have on nearly enough eye shadow

That's not eye shadow it's WAR PAINT

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

...of SCIENCE! posted:

yes

meanwhile Nintendo includes lovingly-rendered dog anuses in vanilla Nintendogs

*tickle the anus with your stylus for style points!*

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

VideoTapir posted:

Well if you didn't have a horse vagina it would look pretty silly in the sex mods.

you're gonna need a bigger--

:nws: oh :nws:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

SplitSoul posted:

you're gonna need a bigger--

:nws: oh :nws:

Welp... Im gonna call it a night.

Thats enough dick for one day.

Gishin
Jun 15, 2013

But... This... What is this practice for?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

VideoTapir posted:

Guys, what about Lydia?

Goddamn.

Modern games got cool.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

At Gearbox

"Hmm, how are we going to make the greatest action-FPS game of the year"

"I know, Reddit memes and a character with huge tits who makes nothing but suggestive remarks!"

"Brilliant" -writer goes home to his poly wife, gets repeatedly cuckolded, decides to become gay.

btw this is all true.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

pentyne posted:

At Gearbox

"I know, Reddit memes and a character with huge tits who makes nothing but suggestive remarks!"

"Brilliant" -writer goes home to his poly wife, gets repeatedly cuckolded, decides to become gay.

btw this is all true.

except for Borderlands being the greatest action FPS game of the year, I agree

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

pentyne posted:

At Gearbox

btw this is all true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N_cO-XkJpM

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

psyopmonkey posted:

I feel so pretty on my new diet.

detox

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEk01bZESbQ

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Four hours. Four hours, and the gamergate guy is already insufferable 30 seconds in.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

kill you're self

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

The face hits that uncanny valley so hard. It encourages going berserk and attacking NPC s.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

That is all true and you are a loving human being for getting pissy about it.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Vigil was pretty hot

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Wicker Man posted:

The face hits that uncanny valley so hard. It encourages going berserk and attacking NPC s.

Everyone but me is an NPC.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

:swoon:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

:vince: :tali:

~g4m3rs~ got trolled hard by bioware EA who the gently caress cares same poo poo different assholes

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

blowfish posted:

:vince: :tali:

~g4m3rs~ got trolled hard by bioware EA who the gently caress cares same poo poo different assholes

Idgi
Who's that person

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

Don Tacorleone posted:

Idgi
Who's that person

Stock photo they used for mystery mask alien lady Tali in Mass Effect 3.

One of the most anticipated sequels ever and they literally spent a few minutes on that reveal.

Here's some fanart by someone with talent.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Lame.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Al Nipper posted:

One of the most anticipated sequels ever and they literally spent a few minutes on that reveal.

That was a super let-down.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Al Nipper posted:

The only thing better then the stock photo Tali was the deluge of "this is what Quarians should look like" from gamers.

Given that they were closer to Turians then humans and had legs that bent the other way it was more likely the mask came off and humans would go "what the gently caress!"

But no, in all fanart she's drawn as a youthful slightly Asian looking girl. Almost like the fanbase wanted the "coming of age" girl in their party to be a subservient waifu.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Al Nipper posted:

She has like fingerprints on her face.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

pentyne posted:

The only thing better then the stock photo Tali was the deluge of "this is what Quarians should look like" from gamers.

Given that they were closer to Turians then humans and had legs that bent the other way it was more likely the mask came off and humans would go "what the gently caress!"

But no, in all fanart she's drawn as a youthful slightly Asian looking girl. Almost like the fanbase wanted the "coming of age" girl in their party to be a subservient waifu.

That ruins the Geth, too. They're full of design cues from that Quarians; why not continue that all the way?

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

pentyne posted:

I dunno man the hairline in the one I posted is kinda gross. Here's another fanart along your lines.

And the ME3 reveal

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Al Nipper posted:

And the ME3 reveal

holy poo poo seriously?! rofl

the more I hear about ME3, the happier I am that I completely lost interest after ME2

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Dragonstoned posted:

holy poo poo seriously?! rofl

the more I hear about ME3, the happier I am that I completely lost interest after ME2

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

What is mass effect? The way I've heard it talked about, it's a hentai dating sim with no actual penetration?

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

P-Mack posted:

What is mass effect? The way I've heard it talked about, it's a hentai dating sim with no actual penetration?

It's a pretty good shooter that a lot of people act like they never liked because the final game didn't measure up to their 6 years of hype and piles of fanfiction they had written about it.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Suit full of spiders was the correct answer for the mass effect poo poo.

Republican Vampire
Jun 2, 2007

P-Mack posted:

i was gonna talk about how it's a shooter made by people who never made a shooter for people who never played a shooter and also a dating sim but then I remembered that this exists

basically its a typical Mass Effect player trying to use chemistry to figure out what the piss of that character from a few posts ago smells like and that's basically the appeal of mass effect

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Can we get back on topic?

She's not actually in the game, though.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Al Nipper posted:

I dunno man the hairline in the one I posted is kinda gross. Here's another fanart along your lines.

And the ME3 reveal

Haaahahahahaha

I mean

just

hahahahahahahahaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Yeah, that is also lovely but at least it's not a Star Trek alien.

• Locked thread