Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
its seriously the only even remotely horror-y thing i'm curious about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

its not really horror i guess but it's kinda creepy?

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

It's really good but sort of confusing at parts.
I feel like it's just oozing symbolism and I'm not getting any of it.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ok thanks ill check it out

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
eraserhead is just a movie designed to make you uncomfortable

i watched it while really baked and it wasn't a very good time but i still appreciate it for what it is, i guess

watch mulholland drive (i know it's on netflix) or literally any other david lynch film instead

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

eraserhead is just a movie designed to make you uncomfortable

i watched it while really baked and it wasn't a very good time but i still appreciate it for what it is, i guess

watch mulholland drive (i know it's on netflix) or literally any other david lynch film instead
It's been a long time since I've watched it, maybe it sucked but it had cool visuals.

I watched Inland Empire and it was the most confusing thing I've ever seen, even for a David Lynch film. Was there actually a semi-cohesive narrative or like any narrative at all for the second half of that film?
It's probably worth mentioning that I'm very stupid.

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i usually down 0,7 liters of vodka and watch the romero dead trilogy (ending with Day, my favorite) or the evil dead trilogy but that's actually my new year's day hangover tradition (we don't have halloween here) but that might suit you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
eraserhead was cool and poo poo, but if you want frightening, go with inland empire.

• Locked thread