Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How fuckin slick is Israel's game, son!?
This poll is closed.
So slick 37 14.74%
Slicker than Rick 65 25.90%
Like the wettest poonanny 149 59.36%
Total: 251 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
So Israel has a 10:1 kill ratio in its favor (MINIMUM) going on right now and that poo poo is SICK as gently caress! (Source: http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stat/deaths.html)

I suggest DnD stop being a bunch of sad-brained ninnys and appreciate that Palestine needs to log off the server because their poo poo is WEAK and they have no business even bothering to play if they're not gonna bother to even L2P.

Also IDF chicks are loving hot so unless you're just really in to chicks dressed like ninjas and poo poo there is literally no good reason to play as Palestine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I don't wanna poop on anyone's party but things have been pretty clearly pay-to-win on this server for a long time. There is just such a disparity in class loadouts that the game is practically unplayable to anyone who isn't dropping some serious dough.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

reignofevil posted:

I don't wanna poop on anyone's party but things have been pretty clearly pay-to-win on this server for a long time. There is just such a disparity in class loadouts that the game is practically unplayable to anyone who isn't dropping some serious dough.

Not Israel's fault The PDF or whatever can't get a better job than midnights at 7/11 to buy the loving expansion and unlock jets and poo poo.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hitler's K:D ratio was much more impressive. try as they might the jews aren't going to top adolf hitler.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Booblord Zagats posted:

Not Israel's fault The PDF or whatever can't get a better job than midnights at 7/11 to buy the loving expansion and unlock jets and poo poo.

Lets not pretend here that the IDF is working 9-5 to achieve these sick stats. They have been getting money funneled into their accounts from the clan P.A.T.R.I.O.T since this debacle began and nobody is there to have a proxy-war with them over it.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

hitler's K:D ratio was much more impressive. try as they might the jews aren't going to top adolf hitler.

That was before the nukes got patched in and when Europe was freakishly unbalanced. Really no one was gonna touch Hitler's numbers after the patch to v1.9.46

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Dude the Palestine game was so good the opposition had to build a giant loving wall and turtle up.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Honestly I don't see how Israel can lose at this point. That Raytheon sponsorship is a real gamechanger

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Regarde Aduck posted:

Dude the Palestine game was so good the opposition had to build a giant loving wall and turtle up.

At best it was a 1:8 for Team Falafel when Israel tech'd up and just ground them back out to the Pale 1:10 average.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Regarde Aduck posted:

That's another thing the IDF is basically loving spawn camping anyway.
Oh yeah you troglodytes be impressed with your big numbers but it is HOW you earn those kills that is impressive :bahgawd:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

PLF needs to step up their game, all they can do is scare pussy out of trees. Meanwhile the IDF is in a race to see what they can make hit the floor first: buildings or panties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdULPgX5mR0

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Like the wettest poonanny

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

reignofevil posted:

Oh yeah you troglodytes be impressed with your big numbers but it is HOW you earn those kills that is impressive :bahgawd:

If your team sucks enough to get spawn camped, you deserve what you get

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
It's me, I'm the Israeli spawn camper.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES

Booblord Zagats posted:

Also IDF chicks are loving hot

Gonna need some evidence to back that up. :f5:

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

Hey D&D mods instead of closing threads cause the debate is getting out of hand, why don't you deal with the specific people causing the problem, instead of letting 2-3 people shut down a debate.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

reignofevil posted:

They're just pro enough to take out the medics before they rez.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Amergin posted:

Gonna need some evidence to back that up. :f5:

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-388432023/hotisraeliarmygirls/photos

http://izismile.com/2013/06/04/israeli_defense_force_girls_gone_wild_72_pics.html

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Booourns posted:

Hey D&D mods instead of closing threads cause the debate is getting out of hand, why don't you deal with the specific people causing the problem, instead of letting 2-3 people shut down a debate.

Is this a metaphor for the Israel-Palestine deathmatch server or is it about that indie game where you're the proletariat and you have to smash the patriarchy?

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

You're all just jealous of Japan scoring the sick no-scope headshots.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

IOwnCalculus posted:

We're not jealous, we're just glad we didn't have to play that round. Those cats were on-loving-point

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

IOwnCalculus posted:

:vince:

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

pallies need to bro up or dont show up ma fucka

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

the dad farm posted:

pallies need to bro up or dont show up ma fucka

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
how many rounds before team swap? Israel has had a pretty shocking ct round so far imo, if they win the next pistol round this whole thing is gonna be over quick.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Wish it wasn't a clan match, so they'd open it up to a pub stomp on those Pally scrubs!

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

this match isn't even fun to watch, theres a lot of people on the terrorist team just griefing each other and TKing

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
yeah the pallies' eco has been hosed since the match started

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

IOwnCalculus posted:

I desire to know more.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Nonsense posted:

I desire to know more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lod_Airport_massacre

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
gently caress your POÄNG

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I'd like that flat pack actually.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Wait, what's in the flat pack? I already got a couch. All I really need right now is a coffe table, a computer desk, and maybe a night stand.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Pally's went in tot he last round with a shitload of snipers and a few 'naders, but forgot the IDF bought the loving UAV and chopper pack. Fuckin scrubs

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Jews got a much needed buff in a patch after the debacle that was World of War 2. But now I feel that they're a little overpowered.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol if the USA stopped letting their kid Israel have that unlimited plat credit card Israel would be back to being beat up outside the student union every day after classes.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty sure the special ed kids aren't capable of beating up Israel.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Nonsense posted:

I desire to know more.

They managed to sneak shotguns into nearly eight million cars by caling them airbags. They look like an airbag, they act like an airbag, but when they explode with a bunch of shrapnel aimed at neck level and above?

:sicknasty:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Im not convinced Pally's aren't just bots with the AI set to easy, tbqh. Because they don't seem to be people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Frostwerks posted:

Jews got a much needed buff in a patch after the debacle that was World of War 2. But now I feel that they're a little overpowered.

Nerf Jews.

• Locked thread