Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Tracula posted:

Kenshiro is pretty much my favorite hero ever. You know that typical stupid thing every good guy does when the bad guy says he's amended his ways, then the good guy lets him go and then OH NO the bad guy was just bullshitting and keeps on being evil? Naw, gently caress that. When people try to pull that on Ken he just fuckin' straight up kills them because he's not a loving dumbass.

Thank you. You've introduced me to my new favorite anime ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
More Kenshiro:

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

The White Dragon posted:

Four pages and no Samurai Champloo? It's twenty-something episodes just of samurais killing the poo poo out of each other, talking about butt stuff, being illiterate, and smoking entire fields of weed. It also features a good soundtrack by a dead guy

• Locked thread