Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
An unironic offering!

Teppu - Action, comedy, martial arts, high school, sports

Teppu's about Natsuo Ishido, a tall, abrasive, and violent high school girl who gets wrapped up in the world of MMA. She has natural skill in fighting, but will her hubris be her undoing? I love this series for the detailed and sometimes unflattering view it gives the world of professional and amateur fighting. People may be champions, but that doesn't mean they can quit their day job. The near-total lack of fanservice is a big plus, too. Not a panty shot to be seen in this series. Characters are sometimes pretty ripped, but that's to be expected when you're an MMA fighter. The series can also be really drat funny at times, I love the interactions between Natsuo and her teacher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CXNa_m52r0&hd=1

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

CannonFodder posted:

Both

It's fun to hear the Japanese VAs say gently caress, and the dub goes bonkers with the cusses.

This video is every "gently caress" and variant in all of Panty and Stocking.

It is four minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojiOyoyUYC4&hd=1

My favorite is "Well gently caress me in the keyhole." The delivery is perfect

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Nekodoshi posted:

Sgt. Frog! Watch it in English though, its hilarious
Sgt. Frog is a fun and pretty funny series, but don't pretend it isn't fanservicey as gently caress. The author is a known cheesecake artist, and his artstyle is distinct enough that it's recognizable pretty much anywhere, enough that when Giant Bomb did a quick look of Otomedius Excellent, I was like "wait, is this a Sgt. Frog game?" based on the thumbnail on their site(not the youtube thumbnail)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA7PwzUOPfs

quote:

Think these female fighter pilots are helping abolish sexism in today's society? Click their boobs to find out!
Sgt. Frog isn't as bad as that but it does have its uncomfortable moments

But it also has ones like "trying to design a costume to fit in better with earthlings" and well

chaos rhames posted:

There's Assassination Classroom, the manga about a squid monster teaching a class about how to kill him and believing in yourself.
No sexualized schoolkids there, just the sexualized teacher, "bitch-sensei"

• Locked thread