Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Sunny side up. Then I can break the yolks and dip stuff in them like hash browns or bacon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

Spanish Manlove posted:

Sunny side up. Then I can break the yolks and dip stuff in them like hash browns or bacon.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Scrambled, with too much cheese

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Mighty, mighty eagle soaring free
Defender of our homes and liberty
Bravery, humility, and honesty...
Mighty, mighty eagle, rescue me!
Dinosaur Gum
Over easy. Same benefits of sunny side up but without the uncooked white goo.

(aka, "please make my eggs so they goo when you fork em")

Slappy Pappy has a new favorite as of 00:33 on Nov 1, 2014

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Stalin McHauntler posted:

Scrambled, with too much cheese

and salsa too! :yayclod:

Mixing an egg into a bowl of piping hot rice is delicious as well.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Scrambled with a little cheese and diced salami mixed in.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
scrambled, maybe a ham and cheese omelette

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009
Beaten with a can of tuna, then microwaved. I'm lazy.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
omelet made with creme fraiche, with mushrooms

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

I could never sleep my way to the top 'cause my alarm clock always wakes me right up
I like it when you stay at hotel and the continental breakfast has a ton of peeled hard boiled eggs they probably bought at CostCo but whatever it's egg time

Sumac
Sep 5, 2006

It doesn't matter now, come on get happy
Sous vide at 149 F and poured over some sausage with a bit of salt and pepper. The whites are runny and make the sausage better and the yolk is like a custard and is delicious.

Buy a sous vide machine guys.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Toads in the hole with homemade bread are awesome and cracking three eggs into slices of pepper and cooking them over easy is a nice easy way to make score points for presentation without really having to do much besides not be too stupid to cook eggs.

Major INTERSpess
Apr 18, 2013

Call Apogee
Say Aardwolf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Poached, but I only in restaurants because gently caress if I'm going to deal with that bullshit.

Erocknroll
Jun 29, 2007

Loves the crock
Egg in a hole, egg in a basket, toad in a hole. Whatever you want to call it. It's great and possibly the best hangover food.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Scrambled with hot sauce and black pepper.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Egg white omelette with veggies because I'm that guy

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

This but with with a few splashes of Lea & Perrins worchestershire sauce.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Ingredients
2 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons shortening
1 cup buttermilk, chilled

Directions
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Using your fingertips, rub butter and shortening into dry ingredients until mixture looks like crumbs. (The faster the better, you don't want the fats to melt.) Make a well in the center and pour in the chilled buttermilk. Stir just until the dough comes together. The dough will be very sticky.

Turn dough onto floured surface, dust top with flour and gently fold dough over on itself 5 or 6 times. Press into a 1-inch thick round. Cut out biscuits with a 2-inch cutter, being sure to push straight down through the dough. Place biscuits on baking sheet so that they just touch. Reform scrap dough, working it as little as possible and continue cutting. (Biscuits from the second pass will not be quite as light as those from the first, but hey, that's life.)

Bake until biscuits are tall and light gold on top, 15 to 20 minutes.

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby
Scrambled: whisked with heavy cream and a dash of salt and scrambled in (real) butter over a low heat. Take off the heat before completely scrambled to avoid over cooking. Any bacon or sausages should be cooked separately.

If I'm not cooking, my favorite eggs are sausage migas with chorizo, cheese, tortilla bits, tomatoes and serranos and drizzled with a heavy amount of queso.

The Comna
May 22, 2012

schtzn
schtzn
t-t-t-t
t-t-t-t
Scrambled with green onions.

Flying Squirrel
Oct 24, 2007
Thanks, Zombie Lincoln
In bacon fat

Then do this:

Spanish Manlove posted:

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
You start by making an omelet but then you mess up the turn so gently caress IT, SCRAMBLED IT IS

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Smash mouth

Tewbrainer
Apr 1, 2010

This is the only way.

strangeless
May 8, 2007

I say money, money, money, and I say hot dog! I say yes, no and I say money, money, money and I say turkey sandwich and I say jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
medium boiled. White is firm, yolk is 2oz of delicious warm savory deliciousness running down your throat.

...What?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
8 eggs fried in bacon fat.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
My wife makes the best eggs, every 28 days

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
I like over easy but I am the clumsiest motherfucker in the land and every single time I drop the egg and crack the yolk. Coincidentally this is also my experience with holding babies.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Sunny side up or deviled

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Scrambled con salsa picante fresco.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Omelet

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Post Your Favorite (or Request) › Pyf way to make scrambled eggs

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
deviled eggs are good

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Omelette with diced ham, onions, and green peppers.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Poached, but the cheating way done with cling film cause it's piss easy.

Ballbot5000
Dec 13, 2008

Fabricati diem, pvnc.
Smashed eggs. Put them in a pan as if you're going to fry but with only a splash of fat. Mix the yellow in with the white just enough that there's a bit of yellow everywhere, we are not making scramble here.

When you can flip it without it assploding, do so. Fry on both sides till its lightly browned.

Pros:
It's a delicious crispy fried egg without the lovely textured white bits.
You can make it any shape for whatever bread you have.

Cons:
THERE ARE NO CONS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Jihad Joe posted:

Smashed eggs. Put them in a pan as if you're going to fry but with only a splash of fat. Mix the yellow in with the white just enough that there's a bit of yellow everywhere, we are not making scramble here.

When you can flip it without it assploding, do so. Fry on both sides till its lightly browned.

Pros:
It's a delicious crispy fried egg without the lovely textured white bits.
You can make it any shape for whatever bread you have.

Cons:
THERE ARE NO CONS.

Speaking of bread I'd like to add Eggy Bread, French Toast if you want to get fancy, or as my ex called it, Bundáskenyér (literal translation Furry Bread) to the list of eggy goodness.

• Locked thread