Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Just came up with a new game. Insulting trrick or treaters. Called a fat girl dressed up like fFrozen princess "the girl ogre from Shrek, right?" She looked like she died a little inside. Welcome to the real wortld jackass.

Insult some children for fun wehn they come to your door for candy. They have to earn that candy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i asked ur mother if she was dressed up as older jim belushi but she wasnt wearing any costume

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

One year when I was a trick or treater we stood outside people's houses who didn't give us enough candy and booed them

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
Hi little girl let me tell you why the age of consent is arbitrary bullshit....

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

i challenged a wimpy little kid dressed as batman to arm wrestle. Little fucker looked like he couldnt do a 1xbw deadlift. i frlt sorry for him so k gave him a scoop of whey

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
theyre going to be pulling candy out of my decorative goatse bowl.

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Just came up with a new game. Insulting trrick or treaters. Called a fat girl dressed up like fFrozen princess "the girl ogre from Shrek, right?" She looked like she died a little inside. Welcome to the real wortld jackass.

Insult some children for fun wehn they come to your door for candy. They have to earn that candy.

This didn't happen because you're just a coward who fantasizes about insulting children. :)

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I left a box out in the rain on the porch full of mexican candy and went to a different state.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I've barely seen any trick or treaters. I'm glad it's dying.

joxxuh
May 20, 2011
I thought it would be funy to say to someone at work like "ooh you went all out this year, YIKES!" when they're just wearing normal clothe and maybe a bit ugly, but I didn't d o it because I'm not mean

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Hope you like TP OP

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i just walk out on my porch and let out a nice stinky fart....hey here's your 'treat' kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Stick your hand in their bag and cut a small hole in it with the knife you're holding in your palm.

• Locked thread