Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

CaptainYesterday posted:

You know how they say guys with big, expensive cars are overcompensating? Drive a small, cheap car.

Literally the reason i drive this

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Literally the reason i drive this

cant really go wrong with either of those trucks either if you buy a pair of rubber balls to hang from the hitch, i think that implies enough.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

a starwar betamax posted:

this is a good idea.. maybe work in a lot of shoulder + arm movement like youre making a 12" subway sandwhich

Just a heads up but a Subway sandwich is actually only 11" long. The sandwich itself is a copyrighted term "Footlong". This allows them to call them Footlong subs even though they are shaving off an inch on every sandwich (which I guess adds up when you sell millions of sandwiches). It's even more hosed up cause they cut this same bread in half to give you a "6 inch" sub but in reality it's a 5.5" sub.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
"I drive a Ford Taurus"

"We should have sex but I will still like you even if we do not"

"Hello I am Forums user Quarex"

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
hello, do you sell extra large crotch pants?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i actually have a tattoo of a ruler along my dick, but it's slightly scaled down, what's she gonna do, pull out her own (ruler) and compare? no she's gonna assume it's accurate and just go wow throw it at me

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
we had to break up because her gyno said she had a ruptured cervix

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Windows 98 posted:

Just a heads up but a Subway sandwich is actually only 11" long. The sandwich itself is a copyrighted term "Footlong". This allows them to call them Footlong subs even though they are shaving off an inch on every sandwich (which I guess adds up when you sell millions of sandwiches). It's even more hosed up cause they cut this same bread in half to give you a "6 inch" sub but in reality it's a 5.5" sub.

:stare: this... this cant be true.....

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

oops i dropped my magnum condom for my monster dong

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

a starwar betamax posted:

:stare: this... this cant be true.....

Looks like the fixed it in 2013 but for years it was only 11"

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

I go to parties wearing google glass and stare a dudes packages while listing off small numbers and laughing. Speak loud so everyone can hear you. 5... heh chump, 12... make way for baby dick everybody, 39... *pinochio voice "I'm a real boy"* Then when I have everyones attention I look at my own crotch and shout "It's over 9000"

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
spend your life studying for an engineering degree

get your masters in computer science (like actual computer science)

create AI , but in secret

command AI to create dick growing pills and a time machine

go back in time and give your barely post pubescent self these pills

your current form will instantly disappear but your new self will get a really huge penis

say to girls "look at my giant penis" and have sex with them for the rest of your life, also you will now be in the NFL

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

"Hang on a sec I gotta re-rack"

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Windows 98 posted:

Looks like the fixed it in 2013 but for years it was only 11"

Still tho... for years I was living a lie. I just dont know what to beoive anymore. My worldview is unraveling

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

1gnoirents posted:

your current form will instantly disappear but your new self will get a really huge penis

say to girls "look at my giant penis" and have sex with them for the rest of your life, also you will now be in the NFL

This is a good idra imo

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Side note: "For years it's was only 11 inches" is also something you can say to make people think you got a big dong

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Got a huge dong here. Huge dong. Coming through.. My dong's huge. This is the opposite of subtle. Conspicuous dong talk. Conspicuous like my easily noticeable dong on account of its unusual largeness.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
man i sure hated it back before i hit puberty and my dong was only 8 inches

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
maybe humility would work?

it sucks that my dick is only 12 inches, i know a lot of guys are better endowed than me, but i can still give you a good time bb.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
grunt loudly while adjusting yourself, as if it takes a herculean effort

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

1gnoirents posted:

if you give a boy who's going through puberty hgh this unironically happens.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Be confident, but not arrogant. Don't wear flashy clothing or drive a big SUV or truck.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
has anyone said "make a point of using the urinal mounted closest to the floor" yet?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
tie or glue a medium sized snake to the end of your penis. should really impress the ladies when u stick your 4 foot lake erie water snake into her tight cooch.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Michael Corleone posted:

tie or glue a medium sized snake to the end of your penis. should really impress the ladies when u stick your 4 foot lake erie water snake into her tight cooch.

ladies call my dee 4 foot lake erie water snake bcuz i slither up they cooch while swimming in murky midwestern waters

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

Well, you threatened to shove a knife up his dickhole.

Make people think? I think you meant let people know OP

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
that's actually how i met my wife sent her a singing telegram with that but her parents opened the door, her dad was so impressed with my balls (not to mention my dick) he promised her hand in marriage on the spot

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Windows 98 posted:

i thought it was some bullshit like the buns are 12" before they bake them...like a quarter pound burger

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
anyways, you could go to Subway and be like "5 dollar footlong? no thanks, I've got my own footlong"

*points at dilz*

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

I gotta be real careful when I'm p00pin on the toilet to keep my dilz from hanging down too far and rubbing against in the bowl. Don't wanna catch any toilet STDs!

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

I gotta be real careful when I'm p00pin on the toilet to keep my dilz from hanging down too far and rubbing against in the bowl. Don't wanna catch any toilet STDs!

i dont have a long dick and this still happens soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo now that you're making a 'joke' about it i think your penis is REALLY SMALL

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Footlong? No thanks, I already have one *looks at crotch*, I'll take some of that roast beef you're serving though (said to hot/slutty sandwich artist).

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
an old trick is to pack a few pounds of raw sausage in your pants, it gives you a great bulge and you'll have dogs constantly slobbering at your crotch which makes people subconsciously think you are hung

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

1gnoirents posted:

i dont have a long dick and this still happens soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo now that you're making a 'joke' about it i think your penis is REALLY SMALL

It's not a joke I do have a long penis. Please respect it!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
There are plenty of things you can do but you gotta be subtle. Like, sort of look uncomfortable in a situation where it would make sense that your dilz would be getting in the way. Don't call any more attention to its than that, though, you want them to be super curious about your tiny wiener.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
act confident and never, ever mention anything about your dick.

also pee loudly.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
this thread reminds me of times in college when i used to get obnoxiously drunk and try to hook my friend up with girls by saying how huge his penis was. turns out, he lost his penis and balls in an accident right after high school, so p uncool on my part, but we are boys and i am the only one besides his gf who knows. i am a p rad guy actually.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Michael Corleone posted:

this thread reminds me of times in college when i used to get obnoxiously drunk and try to hook my friend up with girls by saying how huge his penis was. turns out, he lost his penis and balls in an accident right after high school, so p uncool on my part, but we are boys and i am the only one besides his gf who knows. i am a p rad guy actually.

How do you lose your balls and dilz? Like did he just loving forget where he put them down or did someone snag his bag on the subway or something?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

My ex's call me tripod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Say "Hi, I'm a big dick tranni" and everyone can see your big dick through tight pants.

• Locked thread