Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
Aye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

I was about to gloat for sticking more vegetarian at that meet, but for all I know they had rat sushi too.

If you guys are up for something totally different, there's this awesome Eritrian restaurant I just found (Mu'ooz) almost right next to Three Monkeys. They've got share platters and stuff, and the business was founded by refugees so it would be thematically appropriate for Auspol. It'd be more on the pricey side compared to Sukachi, though.

I'd be happy to try there. If necessary I could probably kick in a bit more to subsidise the poors

Fake edit: kick the poors a bit more

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Kommando posted:

Ok Brisgoons, what do you want to eat and drink this Saturday?

do you want East African, Boom Boom, or Mexican, nandos or return to the Stokehouse after getting sushi?

I'd be up for trying the Eritrean place, but as long as they serve booze I'm not that fussed

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Kommando posted:

I dont really want african food.

Well like I said, I'm pretty easy when it comes to where we go

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
I don't know what muyb stands for, but in my mind I've made up the meaning magical unicorn you bastard and I'm not sure I want to know the real meaning

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
So where's this Mexican place again? I read mainly from my phone so I couldn't be arsed going back to find it.

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Kommando posted:

Auspol G20 Aftermath Goonmeet

TOMORROW, 22nd November 2014

6pm @ Halims Indian Taj, Rosalie.
Order by 7pm.

Eat and then move to a bar nearby.

Table for 14, Say you're a goon.

Anidav eats free.

Cool. Saved in my phone so I'll see you nerds there

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
I thought Lambie was a Tassie Senator? Why's it a NSW article?

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
so I just finished First Contact and I'M NOT CRYING I JUST GOT SOMETHING IN MY EYES AT THE SAME TIME THE POEM WAS BEING READ YOU JERK!

But for real though, some of those 6 were just... well let's hope they did change their views and actually do confront people they see being racist dicks.
I just remembered Sandy, I hope her kids give her loving hell for quitting on that and for being a racist poo poo.

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
Yeah I'm stuck at Toowong.
This is bullshit - these storms are supposed to happen on Wednesdays when I have a lift home!
I guesses I've got about another hour at least for the rail buses to start up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

Toowong? Are you umbrella dude?! :ohdear:

lol, no, but I just realised my sisters (who's house I am staying at atm) doesn't have power and I only have a buzzer for the garage. And they're out watching the lion king tonight so yay for not keeping keys!

• Locked thread