Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
all im seeing here is a bunch of sentiment that colorado owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you people

We were built for nuclear winter. Sorry you're behind on the evolutionary chain, bruh.

ReverendCode
Nov 30, 2008

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

can't wait for the snow

snow owns

snowns

used to sit around oiling a gun. now I just sit here waxing my board.

(those are both masturbation metaphors)

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
A surprisingly large amount of things, actually

ReverendCode
Nov 30, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

Eh, maybe if your weed prices ever come back to reality.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

except for the wildfires.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
The onion's fake clickbait site is seriously the funniest poo poo

http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/i-never-understood-my-father-until-i-traveled-thro-1070

quote:

Years from now, when I’m on my deathbed, I will look back and truly realize what a good father I was to myself. More than likely, I will endlessly travel back through time, vainly trying to extend my life, for I greatly fear death. It is this fear of my own death that made me so hard on my son: me.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

can't wait for the snow

snow owns

snowns
Winter in New York is the best time and place to be a Subaru owner :dance:

After those boring snow-less Washington winters, I'm ready to go hog wild in a parking lot. Over and over and over and

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ReverendCode posted:

Eh, maybe if your weed prices ever come back to reality.

only scrubs and tourists buy weed from the actual stores, if you want it cheap get a medical card or buy from a dealer

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Spicy Guacamole posted:

After those boring snow-less Washington winters, I'm ready to go hog wild in a parking lot. Over and over and over and

This is my first year owning a RWD car so I'm excited for snow to come

parking lots + snow = infinite fun

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

We were built for nuclear winter. Sorry you're behind on the evolutionary chain, bruh.

I evolved to get handjobs from swedish flight attendants on the beach while trading bong hits with my cat, but instead I live in new york. Where am I supposed to go?

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

get a few 50lb bags of cat litter and keep them in the trunk. that'll massively help out with RWD traction in the snow. bonus for the cat litter being useful if you get stuck in snowbank.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

I evolved to get handjobs from swedish flight attendants on the beach while trading bong hits with my cat, but instead I live in new york. Where am I supposed to go?

Trade in the Swedes for Singapore flight attendants and go to Australia.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

I have a ski slope in between work and home, already have passes so I can go skiing after work. Greatful though that I still got a round of golf in last weekend though.

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Also this. *suby-five*

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I didn't know we had so many lesbian gips

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Zeris posted:

handjobs are the worst what are you talking about? yea let someone that doesnt know what shes doing yank on your dick brilliant

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

handjobs are the worst what are you talking about? yea let someone that doesnt know what shes doing yank on your dick brilliant

Truth.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Zeris posted:

I like vaginas, so, okay!

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Also this. *suby-five*

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Zeris posted:

Sorry that your vehicle sucks namaste

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i mean if the swede in your fantasy scenario is a dude maybe he would be better at it but unless theyre gonna put their mouth on my cock, ill yank it myself thanks

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

truth

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

no one can love me like me

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I heard someone here say handjobs are the mcdonalds coupon of sexual favors, and I gotta agree with them.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

basically I don't really mind the gender and whatever is yanking my crank might as well be enthusiastic and customer-service oriented, at the point of being serviced it's just a glorified JO session anyway. I'm all about the least amount of work. If I have to get up or build the heart rate then I might as well be on top because bitches don't know how to seal the deal in my experience. HJ BJ whatever, just get it done and go away, life is good.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

can't wait for the snow

snow owns

snowns

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

wow forgot to refresh the page before posting and somewhoe the conversation went from snow to handjobs

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Fister Roboto posted:

wow forgot to refresh the page before posting and somewhoe the conversation went from snow to handjobs

after each of them you're wet, sore, and maybe a bit sweaty

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Honestly, I think a bad shoulder rub is better than a "good" hand job.

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
I'm lazy. Someone start posting all of the discounts I can get next week on Tuesday. There should be an auto-ban for any Golden Corral mentions.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Evil SpongeBob posted:

I'm lazy. Someone start posting all of the discounts I can get next week on Tuesday. There should be an auto-ban for any Golden Corral mentions.

It's a good way to test the effectiveness of my flu shot I got last week?

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
I don't think the flu shot covers fecal transmitted diseases.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
The local applebees has a veteran parking spot right up front in a parking lot about 10 yards across. I wonder how coveted that poo poo will be on vets day

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Fart Sandwiches posted:

The local applebees has a veteran parking spot right up front in a parking lot about 10 yards across. I wonder how coveted that poo poo will be on vets day

Are you serious? Do they really have a parking spot?

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

zombie303 posted:

One single parking spot. I'll take a picture next time I'm at the stoplight by that place. It actually says US VETERAN RESERVED

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
I've seen purple heart spots near the pentagon and wounded warrior spots at wal mart(guess who parks in those lol)

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

zombie303 posted:

Home Depot has US veteran spots, too

ya drat right I park there :smug:

I dunno what people still do these days, but applebee's did a free meal and outback gave a free bloomin onion last time I went out for handouts.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
I just got a letter from Marine Corps Disbursing today. It's been close to a year since I got out. Apparently they overpaid me by 54 dollars, and they want it back. :bang: god dammit

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
If you go try to get free poo poo on Veterans Day you are scum. Just use your welfare queen fun bucks and get good poo poo at good places. Support local business get hammered and whatever man

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

zombie303 posted:

Honestly, I think a bad shoulder rub is better than a "good" hand job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Admiral Bosch posted:

I just got a letter from Marine Corps Disbursing today. It's been close to a year since I got out. Apparently they overpaid me by 54 dollars, and they want it back. :bang: god dammit

The USAF overpaid me by 12.6K on separation pay. When I got the bill my heart nearly stopped.

• Locked thread