Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

no one can love me like me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I pay for everything in pure strain silver and gold dental fillings

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Semper Scrotus

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

The only thing i can vote for that will have any impact on my day to day life is legal medical marijuana. Everyone running for Governor is a tremendous loving cocksucker.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Vriess posted:

I live in Florida.

It's literally Republican vs. Republican

Me too :negative:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I don't think you can be worse than Rick Scott.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I'd rather have Rick Perry as a Governor than Scott

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Interstellar is a pretty cool movie, that a lot of people will get super confused over.

A+ would recommend if you're a giant space sperg like meeeee

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Yeah but Arabs are even less human than Slavs. It's like 10 slavs to equal 1 white person and like 30 arabs to equal a slav

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I dunno, if I died I'd want my family to remember me by getting poo poo faced and grilling good food. Getting drunk and eating a piece of bbq'd animal is like the most American loving thing you can do besides getting fat and committing genocide

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jLaf5qj8cs

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Shim Strikes Back posted:

20 years ago Earth was ruined in a nuclear apocalypse. What's left of humanity is trapped on the Moon - which is now falling apart as well. Mankind's only hope is to send a small team into the Center of the Earth to retrieve the mythical Holy Grail. All that stands in their way is an ancient race of reptilian humanoids and an army of dinosaurs. How hard could it be?

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

http://www.thewrap.com/interstellars-jonah-nolan-developing-foundation-series-for-hbo-wbtv-exclusive/

Oh holy poo poo :flashfap:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

So MOSI in Tampa is showing Interstellar 3 times a day on an IMAX dome :getin:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Me-Tie-Doughty-Walker

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I usually smoke my pork butt, poo poo makes for great loving pork sandwiches. Some bbq sauce, a bit of horseradish

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Mike-o posted:

All the retards from my high school seem to have killed themselves off through drugs or natural selection.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

holocaust bloopers posted:

I'm going to a nice restaurant for Thanksgiving because I don't have to do anything.

I'm cooking a big rear end prime rib and some mashed potatoes. I don't leave the house for loving anything on Thanksgiving or Black Friday unless my house was actively on fire

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

The potlucks we had in Japan for the single marines were always pretty good. Then again I actually liked the people I worked with and I didn't secretly wish for my leadership to be fed feet first into a jet engine

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

So after hearing what my sister did for her turkey this thanksgiving I'm about 99% sure that poor bird caught on fire in the oven

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I've deep fried 2 turkey's and it was loving terrifying both times.

It was also loving delicious

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Turns out if you are grilling corn in the husk the HUSKS CAN CATCH FIRE THIS IS AWESOME

Also best tasting corn I've ever had.

I soak mine in some water with a bit of sugar and salt in it for an hour or two beforehand so they don't burst into flames. Less Awesome still tasty

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Fart Sandwiches posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD6qtc2_AQA

I've taken an approach to cooking where I just try to figure poo poo out on my own which is really fun and surprisingly tasty.

We just made some "refried" beans where we just did the dry beans in a crock pot, when they were done added some spices and stuff that sounded tasty, and mashed em to hell. Tastes real good.

I pretty much do the same thing. I had a salmon fillet but didn't know what the gently caress to do with it and everyone I know usually tosses that poo poo in the oven and I wasn't feeling that. So I just put some olive oil, salt, pepper a bit a cajun seasoning and tossed it into a pan with some butter with the scales still on and charred the gently caress out of the scale side for a few minutes. Flipped it over for like a minute and put some lemon on it and that poo poo came out flawless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Both times I've fried a turkey it was genuinely loving terrifying but then again I feel like giving over a gallon of boiling oil a healthy amount of respect is paramount to continue this miserable existence I call a life.

Still loving delicious though

• Locked thread