Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

I'm guessing because it was copied/pasted into GBS with everyone's contact numbers and poo poo, that they took down the get help thread for now.

Well that's awfully nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

SumYungGui posted:

What's next, you people going to burn the subforum down?

Insha'allah.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

can't wait for the snow

snow owns

snowns

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

wow forgot to refresh the page before posting and somewhoe the conversation went from snow to handjobs

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Diamond Joe all years

Coldstone Ice Cream; Stonecold Badass

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I'm just fat.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

DownByTheWooter posted:

edit: winter war was so cool gently caress russia

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War

that kdr, god drat

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

elite_garbage_man posted:

So vets are always crying about war poo poo not being in the news or recognizing their hard work and sacrifices, now this veteran's day they don't want people to thank them for their service?

what the gently caress is wrong with us?

You know, it never sat right with me when I would get thanked, because I know there are dudes that are 10 times the warrior I'll ever be still serving, or no longer around, but I know these people always mean well. Stop being cry baby bitches about this poo poo. Jesus gently caress. Complain about legit stuff like awful va treatment instead. drat.

The solution is to get fat and grow a beard and a mullet. Aint nobody gonna thank you for poo poo.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Why not both?!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

zombie303 posted:

Ban everyone

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

Everybody be sure to change your facebook picture to one where you look like a hardcore badass. If you dont, nobody will remember to thank you for serving.

Heres me about to counsel that dark green Marine for flagging me with a minigun but its badass because I get to hold a grenade launcher.

You're Joseph Kony????

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Oh man this is gonna be good.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

I realize now that my childhood love of reading was fueled by Pizza Hut

and im ok with that

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Vasudus posted:

Write a paper about grape culture, feign ignorance.

Or rapeseed culture.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I wonder how many people involved in the meth business have nicknamed themselves Heisenberg by now.

I can't say for certain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

krispykremessuck posted:

if you don't break down and brine your turkey, you ain't doin it right

Yeah this is pretty much the best.

• Locked thread