Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
all im seeing here is a bunch of sentiment that colorado owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Zeris posted:

I evolved to get handjobs from swedish flight attendants on the beach while trading bong hits with my cat, but instead I live in new york. Where am I supposed to go?

handjobs are the worst what are you talking about? yea let someone that doesnt know what shes doing yank on your dick brilliant

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i mean if the swede in your fantasy scenario is a dude maybe he would be better at it but unless theyre gonna put their mouth on my cock, ill yank it myself thanks

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

holocaust bloopers posted:

The USAF overpaid me by 12.6K on separation pay. When I got the bill my heart nearly stopped.

hahaha

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ded posted:

I don't want to see christmas poo poo till well AFTER thanksgiving

the days im ok with seeing xmas trash are as follows:

xmas eve
xmas day

gently caress santa

hail satan

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
some guy in hong kong acted on his american psycho fantasies

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Flikken posted:

Still would be a good idea to call ahead as a courtesy.

yea i rolled into a local branch last week and pulled 9k cash from my checking account, cleaned em out of large bills they had to give me the rest in huge 20 dollar bill stacks

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Vasudus posted:

who needs physical cash in the year of our lord 2014 that doesn't involve food trucks or buying drugs

cash is a real good motivator for someone doing a private sale on a car to lower their asking price

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i did the lazy man way of voting: mail in ballot. felt real good to vote against my district rep that introduced the mag ban bill last year. take may guns will you bahgawd!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ManOfTheYear posted:

You guys are honestly a sad lot. Thank god for my european communist utopian civilian life.

if by god you mean the american veterans whose presence in euroland kept your shithole country from being overrun by the soviet menace and your entire family being sent to siberian gulags to starve to death since theyre all too gutless to fight for themselves

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ManOfTheYear posted:

This is actually something we did. thanks great-grandpa

a finn huh, i got nothing then

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

5:1 is p good but you should peep the 6 day war kid

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

elite_garbage_man posted:

So vets are always crying about war poo poo not being in the news or recognizing their hard work and sacrifices, now this veteran's day they don't want people to thank them for their service?

what the gently caress is wrong with us?

You know, it never sat right with me when I would get thanked, because I know there are dudes that are 10 times the warrior I'll ever be still serving, or no longer around, but I know these people always mean well. Stop being cry baby bitches about this poo poo. Jesus gently caress. Complain about legit stuff like awful va treatment instead. drat.

thx 4 u serv

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
im trapped at the dmv and im only getting 3g send help i think im dying

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

zombie303 posted:

Ban everyone for not respecting gaming.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

are you not respecting gameing sir?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Haha the freakin t-rex gave the nazi salute.

her name is blondie

seig heil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz5vUqQxjUY

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
yea iron sky was disappointing especially since the nazi chick didnt get out her knockers

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Vasudus posted:

I forgot to specify that I wanted my Thai ladyboy white hot, not native hot.

I think I might die.

:eyepop:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
someone get me this for vets day tia

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Christoff posted:

We still doing secret Santa?

So we can all send each other dildos and butt plugs of course

get yourself a tranny fuckdoll and pretend i sent it to you

merry christmas rear end in a top hat

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

vulturesrow posted:

Giving you one of the shittiest candy bars known to man was just rubbing salt in the wound.

i will loving fight you biutch

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

vulturesrow posted:

gently caress you the only candy bar that's worse is a Mounds bar. Enjoy your lovely candy.

i will enjoy it coconut is great

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
havent even had the new whip for 2 weeks and i got to experience driving in the snow already. was a pretty tense commute to work this morning what with all the foreigners spinning out around me

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nick Soapdish posted:

Did you tell him you already had your fill of loving Marines?

hahaha shiiiit

n4i you got an educated guess on how many different debba dawgs smeared their nutella on your dilz?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I want to say at least 30? There were more than a few that kept coming back for more :getin:

what was the highest rank you tagged?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

one insisted that i call him gunny human being while i hosed him

what rank is that?

lmbo

related from term lance fb feed today

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

yes

including a pilot on tdy

tell me it was that boba fett loser

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

elite_garbage_man posted:

all Marines are gay

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

imagine that's your dick

:flashfap:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Hekk posted:

I am going to print this out and find these guys tomorrow.

godspeed gunny human being

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

haters leave

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i regret nothing :c00lbert:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

If we get stuck on a desert island, I'm eating you coconut lovers before I eat a coconut.

why wait ill let you eat my coconut love whenever you want

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Please illustrate Honeyboy's tranny story.

someone should make an illustrated saga of all his stories

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Melthir posted:

So I have a serious question. That coast guard guy that I posted about in the news thread starting his house on fire and then trying to suicide by cop when the PD showed up, they released the name turns out I actually knew the guy about 5 years ago and was stationed with him. Lost contact with him when I transferred away and had figured he had moved off island whwn he retired. Turns out he didn't and his wife and my wife are pretty good friends. Basically I really don't know what to say to her. She keeps looking at me like she wants me to say something and I got nothing. Sorry if this is rambling a bit. Im a little sloshed and this is some hesvy poo poo to just get dumped on my plate.

just chuckle while shaking your head and mumbling oh man a bunch

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Christoff posted:

Weird thing to be proud about but made it just over a month sober. The cravings have been there and seemingly increasing and I think I'm still having minor minor withdraws (as far as sleep. mood, anxiety, etc) but otherwise ok?

i would drink for you but im already picking up ebbs slack and drinking for 3 would probably kill me :cheers:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
how have yall not heard of captain jack, the gayest military themed eurotrash pop ever?

this song is about loving your drill instructor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFNpYdp2MFo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
should i watch bronson?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
whats worse country buffet or golden corral? i say the corral

• Locked thread