Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
A surprisingly large amount of things, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
My aunt put her tree up on saturday after taking down her halloween poo poo.

Thank gently caress she's two states away.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
gently caress you. I pay cash wherever I goddamn please. I just dump the change in my center compartment and clean it out when it gets to be annoying. Straight to coinstar and a goddamn store gift card (no fees) to buy beer, gas and Frank treats.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, just not much a plastic guy if I can avoid it. Good old-fashioned paranoia.

And I am not that rear end in a top hat holding up the line, I'm the rear end in a top hat that's making sure the cashier can count my change out to me because I use bills, mothafucka.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
46.9 gigs

That's how big the new CoD is on xbox one. Motherfucker is gonna be downloading all night. Finished the campaign on Sniper Elite 3 though.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Genocide Tendency posted:

Jesus.

Thats a work of loving art man.

I'll add to the injury report by saying my brain got so hosed up in the military that I fought a med discharge for 6 months, then put all the filing poo poo on hold for 6 years trying to get back in by appealing my non reentry code.

Now I can't get anyone to hear me out on disability. Who do we go through to strong arm the VA into paying me? The VFW? Do they charge you or do you have to be a member?

No, they do not charge you. Same for DAV, which there should be an office in your nearest VAMC, not likely in clinics. Call your VAMC, ask the operator to put you through to DAV, or at least get the extension.

Be polite but thorough. No one likes dealing with people when they are pissed off, and that's almost all of the people they deal with, so keep it cordial.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
gently caress hipsters. Sabotage the cappuccino machine just so you can repeat, "I'm sorry, ma'am, poo poo's broken" for the duration of your shift.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

KirbyKhan posted:

Teaching credentials.I've only been out 3 months. Ive gotten the reflexive sir out of my system and replaced it with "brudda". I just really need to get rid of ma'am. Will try to replace it with ""Eey girl".

Just doing this for 2 months until I get a job at a pot dispensary.

living the dream :allears:

shot the P38 (finally) tonight. first time I've shot anything in 8 years. everything was center mass on the target. left hand is shakier than my right for some reason even though it's the dominate. meh, good times.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Oh, hey shim, want to go grab some free food tomorrow? Gonna drop in at the bar I quit earlier this year and get a burger while I bitch at management for making vets work on vet day like the sack of cunts they are. But still, free lunch.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
weather went lovely so gently caress going out.

gonna smoke this bong, make some dinner, and go play with girlfriend's titties.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
wheat/chaff

not like the good ol' days of the bush administration. all chaff all day.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
registered last night for spring classes. three UD courses and a spanish class. and a field trip in the spring.

no arcgis classes this spring :(

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
nope. well, I downloaded a student copy a few years back and toyed with it, but not enough to get to know it intimately. and of course that edition is expired.

I have two GIS classes in the pipe, and once I knock out these loving language classes I'll be a permanent fixture in the earth sciences building until I graduate.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

holocaust bloopers posted:

Finding jobs that use GIS as part of the work is what you want to be finding.

this is what I'm shooting for, something that would benefit greatly from having some GIS classes under my belt, but not so much that I become confined to an office all day every day.

and I really like maps for some hosed up reason. it helps that I've known how to read a compass from when I was a kid. gently caress it, just drop me off in alaska or northern canada in june and let me wander until august for some oil/mineral company mapping poo poo. I'll take a rifle and shotgun and my dog and we'll slaughter rear end in a top hat bears and whatever while completing the mountain man beard and doodling out geologic maps.

yup, a few years doing that should shake the crazy out. and if it doesn't, I'll get eaten by a pack of rear end in a top hat badgers or something.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I prefer a snickers but almond joys are good sometimes, if I'm feeling a little coconuts.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
jesus gently caress man, get a VSO rep.

holocaust bloopers posted:

I'm anti-potluck. Don't trust food made by strangers.

Five words.

Chicken. Bacon. Ranch. Pasta. Salad.

Collect blue ribbon at potluck from fatties.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
well on my way to being that nutcase in my house.

at least I'm not all paranoid about conspiracy theories and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I want to see Shim go to one with some of his old man time.

homework time, everyone go to their closest neighborhood watch meeting and recite a shim story.

• Locked thread