Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

I'm guessing because it was copied/pasted into GBS with everyone's contact numbers and poo poo, that they took down the get help thread for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I know, it's great. The lovely part of the year is over.

can't wait for the snow

snow owns

snowns

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Winter in New York is the best time and place to be a Subaru owner :dance:

After those boring snow-less Washington winters, I'm ready to go hog wild in a parking lot. Over and over and over and

This is my first year owning a RWD car so I'm excited for snow to come

parking lots + snow = infinite fun

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Fister Roboto posted:

wow forgot to refresh the page before posting and somewhoe the conversation went from snow to handjobs

after each of them you're wet, sore, and maybe a bit sweaty

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Vasudus posted:

I voted for not Malloy for the governor of CT.

I don't actually know who I voted for nor do I live there anymore I just wanted him to lose.

its cool, malloy and foley are p.much equal shitbags so it doesnt really matter at all

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

ActusRhesus posted:

Foley.

Who I'm sure will be a shittastic governor, but there are a few appellate and supreme court judges who will probably croak in the next 4 years...and replacing them with Malloy picks will have a much longer impact than 4 years of Foley. So "Not Malloy" it is.

Are you in CT too, because we have a weird amount of them here

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Looks like Malloy is governor again for CT

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Vriess posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Florida

they needed 60%? rip.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

hahahahahahha gop has the senate now

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Godholio posted:

So in other words, everything happened exactly as expected.

The Republicans will own Congress and the governors, the public will get fed up with them, and diamond joe will win the White House.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Diamond Joe all years

Stunner shades- CHECK
Phat watch- CHECK
Fitness band- CHECK
Fauntin his skrilla- CHECK

Dude is 100% my president

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

where are the nukes

i was promised blessed fire

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Helldump Immunity. posted:

all of us and real bad :(

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

hosed knees, back, and hearing loss, and a screw in my right foot.

good times.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

ManOfTheYear posted:

You guys are honestly a sad lot. Thank god for my european communist utopian civilian life.

Thank a soldier. o7

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Poof

You are now at Fort Indiantown Gap with one bar of E network. Wait, you just lost it.

oh god please dont mention FIG

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Delizin posted:

I'm late to the how bad did the military gently caress you up chat, but anyway here is the profile they gave me for like the last 2 years of service. Got my nervous system all hosed to poo poo. So pretty much did what ever I wanted and no one gave me a hard time about it since I still showed up for work and did my job to some extent.

Still have to shave :(

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Fart Sandwiches posted:

it's up up down down left right left right b a start you loving PIECE OF poo poo

lol can you imagine if this were the games forum

its select then start for two players

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Vasudus posted:

i did stem and i got a job doing cool medical science stuff and i'm paid really well and i like my job a lot

welp that's my story bye

:tipshat:

i didnt do stem, i majored in a field that was basically destroyed by the recession and has yet to bounce back

so i said gently caress it and got a computer job and i work from home and get paid well so w/e

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

roscoe woke me the gently caress up so i only got 4 hours of sleep and now i have to go in to the office tonight for some idiotic training bullshit so i cant even take it off

no free food and stupid meetings at work. thank you america

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Hope you at least got a coupon for a free haircut or something.

i got a fun sized almond joy for attending this stupid training on poo poo i already know

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

ded posted:

does lowes combine that 10% with a contractors discount?

idk but its worth a shot

lowes seems to be way more chill about poo poo than home depot

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

the underground gay network

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i heard birdman was rad as gently caress

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

gently caress you all

almond joys are delicious

i don't eat candy much but you're drat sure i definitely had to take some almond joys from my kids halloween haul to make sure it was safe

i stand with kfff

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

pkells posted:

edit: Almond Joys, the one thing that brings together Bills and Patriots fan

that and laughing at jets fans

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

This is an insanely long time for me to bring this up again- I think I saw the post and it didn't register until I saw it pop up again tonight.

I mean, it's a great series, but how exciting would it be? Could be good as a drama, I guess.If anyone could pull it off it'd be HBO.

Nonetheless I guess I should re-read it since it's been a long rear end time for me.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

vv need to see you do the next one in a rob liefeld style

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

street fighter: tranny edition

um thats already a thing

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

SPACE HOMOS posted:

I saw some people hated interstellar cause neil degrasse tyson said the story was dumb. Sorry he has bad taste in hard sci fi, but maybe he would like my hard dick.

Then again I hate all people named neil.

neil armstrong just spun in his moon grave

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Maybe cause in elementary people used to call me neil armstrong, april o neil, or neil neil the banana peel i can say gently caress you.

maybe if you were a cooler person back in elementary school then they wouldn't make fun of you

like maybe if you had some LA Gear sneakers or Reebok Pumps

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i feel bad because i don't drink much at all anyways but good job on you guys going sober

i quit smoking and it loving sucked balls, which is basically the closest I have to that sorta thing.

good job though

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

I wish my parents would have done poo poo like that with me but I had a million loving sisters.

fuckin saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

I went to Florida once when I was like in 2nd grade, and we did Disney/Seaworld for a week, then drove down to Palm Springs to hang out with my grandfather for a week. I loved the hell out of Epcot, and I remember going on Space Mountain. I was in the front car, and my father was right behind me. It was the first roller coaster for both of us, and I learned a lot of new fun words that day.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

The wife and I have been looking at vacation packages for Disney for possibly a year from now but dear loving god it's like $5k for travel, hotel, and park entrance for a family of 4 for a week. God drat.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Cole posted:

who was that guy who was the oldest guy to ever go to space? sometime around the late 90s.i saw that shuttle launch.

John Glenn. Who supposedly pissed off a fuckload of people by forcing his way onto the flight.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Is golden corral like cracker barrel

because ive never eaten at either of them, but when I was at flw the only thing to do there was super wal-mart and cracker barrel

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

ManMythLegend posted:

How have you never eaten at a Cracker Barrel? Have you never been on a road trip before?

There's like 2 of them in CT and they're both in bullshit places that I have no reason to go to

the only time I ever came across one was on family day at our basic training graduation, but since its the only loving place to go to near FLW and everyones family was there and gently caress that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

MancXVI posted:

Fuddruckers was the coolest poo poo when I was like 10. They had a Mortal Kombat machine and I would shove quarters into it in between shoving hamburgers into my face

the pizza hut near me had a neo geo machine

poo poo was dope as gently caress

• Locked thread