Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
is it cool if i just post a pic of me lifting chairs over my head? already have them loaded on imgur from last weekends 'events'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Posting this badass image from back in college. blurred the girls bc they prob wouldn't want to be seen with me.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

1gnoirents posted:

those gay early 2000 necklace things

ain't nothing gay about looking cool, friend.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

lonesomedwarf posted:

in your face

u think? i thought i was a little asymetrical, but it is cool bc kate middleton is too and she is considered pretty.

btw, i am not gay, but there is nothing wrong with it, as long as you don't abuse your bf!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Amarcarts posted:

Serious post I kind of think you're asymmetrical also (around your mid cheeks) but you are not bad looking - no homo

Also even before I knew about alcoholism I knew Corona swag was a sign of alcoholism.

used to rock a 'rona visor to the golf course too, no wonder my life has turned out so well :(

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

*points at u fonzie style*

lookin gay, human being

*kicks you out of my friends crew*

just kidding, i need all the friends i can get for my upcoming campaign to be an IK.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Windows 98 posted:

Mike are you like 47?

no, wtf man, i thought we were buds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

u little bitch.

btw, i am going to be 31 in 9 days, mark your calendars now for my forums bday party!

• Locked thread