Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

?

It's an okay movie I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRB pooping
Apr 17, 2008

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Is stuff talking still going?

Yeah, depends on the stuff really. Threadrule no buttstuff, but other stuff A-OK

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

There's this weird goop on my keyboard. I guess that counts as stuff?

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Seems like a pretty chill thread. Let's smoke some weed and pette le cattes and just like, talk about whatever, dude.... NOT! Gas this human being bullshit, stat!

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Stuff is pretty cool but I'm more of a things guy

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

BRB pooping posted:

Im fine, omw home from work , gonna make hamburgers and binge on Gotham i think. Still havent decided if i like it, it has been kinda hit and miss so far

So, how is your day going?

EDIT: Oh, just found out that the alpha for Evolve is free for anyone who has XCOM so i guess im gonna play that tonight :)

I have x-com but becuse I pay for wireless internet I can;t afford to download it.

wtf is gotham?

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

conceitedguy posted:

Seems like a pretty chill thread. Let's smoke some weed and pette le cattes and just like, talk about whatever, dude.... NOT! Gas this human being bullshit, stat!

so i farted and pulled my bedsheets over myself. thread gassed. and it smelt amazing.

pineapple and basil. with a hint of lime.

Sas fucked around with this message at 10:21 on Nov 2, 2014

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Ruby got Railed posted:

Stuff is pretty cool but I'm more of a things guy

well lets talk about things then - I think a Kubota basic tractor (say the 4070 series) is wayyyy better then a cruddy John Derre model at twice the price.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Just got back from watching this movie Nightcrawler with Jake Gyllenhaal. It was really good and I'd encourage everyone ITT to see it.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Harime Nui posted:

Just got back from watching this movie Nightcrawler with Jake Gyllenhaal. It was really good and I'd encourage everyone ITT to see it.

i'll download it now, if it's available by legal and payable options.

does jake make out with a centipede in this one?

seems it's just in theaters now, could just find a crappy cam released by the official company that made this movie.

so it's good and worth watching?

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

BRB pooping posted:

cool thread dude, i love stuff, talking bout stuff, all that jazz. Not buttstuff tho, i dont think this thread is the right place for that

I can make more threads about butt things if that's what people wanna talk about. I'm really good at butt things.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

krampster2 posted:

I can make more threads about butt things if that's what people wanna talk about. I'm really good at butt things.

just it here, this is a dirty rubbish thread that most homeless people would avoid anyway.

post away please. i;m also at butt things, and love it. like this - I can delay orgasm for about 30 mins and just keep riding the top of that wave. I was going to make a youtube vid about it but realised it would be more suited to liveleak, especially after I 'cum' and then keep throbbing away like a miner digging for coal.

just post stuff here

Sas fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Nov 2, 2014

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Okay then, I have posted this once before but here is a good song about buts but also willies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrBj3u5dPgM

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

krampster2 posted:

Okay then, I have posted this once before but here is a good song about buts but also willies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrBj3u5dPgM

HOW DID HE GET URINE ON HIS ARSE???

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Sas posted:

HOW DID HE GET URINE ON HIS ARSE???

I dunno but that gives me a thread idea.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

krampster2 posted:

I dunno but that gives me a thread idea.

DO IT. I think I could pee on my arse if that's what you were thinking.

i have pictures.

i mean, if it's a challenge thing your thinking. i'd win.

Sas fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Nov 2, 2014

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

I have lived in Cairns my entire god drat life. Moving to Brisbane in a few weeks, yay.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

krampster2 posted:

I have lived in Cairns my entire god drat life. Moving to Brisbane in a few weeks, yay.

people actually live in Cairns??

I thought it was just a dive spot. wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
I was at work and it was super dead, so I was drinking up a storm. After I finished I threw $5 into the VLTs and won 518 bux back so now I am drunk and high as gently caress and need to be up in 4 hours. I hope your day was as good as mine, OP.

• Locked thread