Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Let's talk, forums poster sas

is this your first UN or are you a rereg? And why don't you have an avatar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
You know us all!? You know ME!?!

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
What do you think, of my posting

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Sas posted:

I know you all very well, your all like the superstars of SA as far as i'm concerned.

I feels like sweet chilli and lime on my lips when I read your posts.

*sussh* That's a good thing. we're in a good place right now.

brb vodka run at bws

okay, good!

So do you have hobbies or is reading SA pretty much the highlight here.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Sas posted:

I'm on holiday at the moment, and finally living in a city after about 3 years of being in the middle of Western Australia.

I've got to say, I find great happiness in talking to youse people while slipping drinks. I find it weird that so many people can live in a place and I don't really want to go out. Not a shut-in, just a country boy/man i guess.

Heading out climbing in the next few days, been doing that since I was 13, now 36.

That's actually really cool. I sort of hate cities but I guess I can see wanting that change after three years. I'm going on a run myself tomorrow although the ACL on my right knee feels really hosed and it might not be such a smart idea.

I too, love women.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Sas posted:

how far is the run?

and how do people deal with people driving behind them on a highway?? THIS IS SO WEIRD, USUALLY I'M THE ONLY PERSON ON THE ROAD.

sorry for caps.

In answer to your questions, four miles and scoot over if you feel like they're riding your bumper or too close

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I've been running since I was 14, I'm 27 now, and it's been slowly destroying my body since I started :shrug: no reason to stop now

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Sas posted:

let's talk about stuff then. I'm probably not from the same place as you people so what's been happening?

I'm from Oregon, the state where 95% of the population lives in a strip of about 5% of the land.

We've just as of the second week of October or so entered the rainy season and nobody's really adapted to it yet. I still get extremely upset to see it get dark around six. Also at this point about 80% of our Willamette Valley's landmass turns into mud which means I can't wear nice shoes until May.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Just got back from watching this movie Nightcrawler with Jake Gyllenhaal. It was really good and I'd encourage everyone ITT to see it.

• Locked thread