Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bike without wheels
Jan 2, 2005

this post
Maybe you have heard that I have a new job and that it sucks big hairy donkey balls that have been shaved with a rusty razor. The restaurant is well-known and celebrities seem to flock to the place. In my short week there, I have seen famous chef Wolfgang Puck, famous lesbian finance guru Suze Orman and world renown pop star Katy Perry. I served Katy Perry on my first day out of training. As if your first day out of training isn't stressful enough, I have to have the managers breathing down my neck to make sure I cater to the every whim of Katy Perry. As it turns out, she was polite, friendly, sweet, down to earth, kind and patient. All the things that my managers are not.

When she sat down with her circle of five friends, I decided I would treat her just like I do every other person in my station: like a person. Because that's what she is. A person. Who eats food. The table ordered and then Katy (I call her Katy, because we're close like that.) asked if we had mashed potatoes. "Um, I know we do for dinner, but I have feeling that we won't have them this early in the day. Lemme check and I'll let you know, okay?" I went up to manager Holly Hobbie and another manager who I have not written about yet (long story short: she's a bitch too.) "I have a table that wants mashed potatoes. Do we have those for lunch?" "No," said Holly Hobbie. "Oh, okay, because Katy Perry was asking-" Other Manager interrupted me. "Oh, is it for Katy Perry? Katy Perry wants mashed potatoes? I will go ask the kitchen if they can make mashed potatoes for Katy Perry since Katy Perry wants mashed potatoes." She zoomed off as if the world's very existence was at stake. Holly Hobbie let her glasses slide down her nose and said, "In the future? You should always say? Katy Perry wants mashed potatoes." (I don't know why so many of these managers say everything as a question, but they do.) Got it. So the next time anyone at lunch asks for mashed potatoes, I should say Katy Perry wants mashed potatoes. Other Manager came back from the kitchen looking like she had just had her stomach punched, completely defeated. "We don't have any mashed potatoes. You'll have to tell Katy Perry we don't have them. I tried, but the chef just doesn't have them. We would try to do it for Katy Perry if we could. Now if Joe Schmo wanted potatoes then..." I finished her sentence for her. "No potato for Joe Schmo!" I laughed and turned to walk back to my station. Other Manager called at me to return. With dead seriousness she said, "I'm serious. No mashed potatoes for Joe Schmo." Wow, she was for real.

I went back to my dear personal friend Katy to break the bad news to her. "Yeah, just as I suspected we only have mashed potatoes at dinner and they're just not ready yet." And how do you think Miss Katy Perry responded? Like a normal person, she said, "Oh, okay. That's totally cool. Just fries then." I always thought I liked that Katy Perry chick and now I know for sure. She's cool. I want to send her a big tub of mashed potatoes from KFC just to say thank you for being a friend.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Nov 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I dont know she seems nice to me. Down home girl imo

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Nov 4, 2014

Bike without wheels
Jan 2, 2005

this post
imo anton shigur was the most terrifying sadistic motherfuckker ever conveyed in film. but r u an anton shigur or a jian ghomeshi son

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
uhhh goons do not compete in things as a rule, op

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Bike without wheels posted:

imo anton shigur was the most terrifying sadistic motherfuckker ever conveyed in film. but r u an anton shigur or a jian ghomeshi son

was katy perry in that movie?

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Ahundredbux posted:

im the incompetent villain of a childrens show that has a change of heart in the end

No swiping.

Bike without wheels
Jan 2, 2005

this post

Harime Nui posted:

uhhh goons do not compete in things as a rule, op

wwhat about poo poo posting

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
shitposting from my lair

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
what the gently caress is this thread.

Kill youreself

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal

wwhat about poo poo posting

a most interesting game, the only way to win is not to play :D

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine

He is literally a manchild with a bowl cut who uses a shotgun to off a few people.

If you want terrifying and sadistic look in a different genre.

and if you want creative and nice sounding musical stylings, look no further than the music of katy perry

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Nov 4, 2014

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Dark hourse is good song

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
I am glad Katy Perry was nice and normal, and I want more stories about bitch managers and Joe Schmo

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
she sang in church

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

dark hoarse

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
If your stupid restaurant had mashed potatoes Katy Perry would have slathered them all over her massive, heaving breasts.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I think being friends with such a celebrity would be kind of a pain in the rear end OP, sever

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

Serious question: Do Americans get this reference?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

ShaqDiesel posted:

If your stupid restaurant had mashed potatoes Katy Perry would have slathered them all over her massive, heaving breasts.

do people ever describe her bosoms as "matronly" because i think that fits

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
Aint that a kick in the head, OP? (working in a high-falutin' restaurant)

Your managers direct you to TAKE CARE OF EVERY GUEST AND THEIR NEEDS and then one of your guests has a problem or request and they're like "is it for joe schmo? oh, n/m gently caress them". IMO, joe schmo is exactly who you want to treat right consistently, if anyone really cares about the image of the establishment. Even old ladies stumbling in asking for hot water with lemon. It was always sad to me to see that people had saved up their ducats to come all the way to eat at Big City Fancy Restaurant that theyve heard so much about, only to have them have at best an adequate experience.

Have fun, OP! Keep breakin it down with cool people, and try to take care of joe schmo.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
She got a name change to ANIME MONSTROSITY & also banned, sounds like your full of poo poo op

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i liek when she shoot mash pototas out her titties

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

a starwar betamax posted:

do people ever describe her bosoms as "matronly" because i think that fits

pretty sure you don't like tits dude

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Muttonchips posted:

He is literally a manchild with a bowl cut who uses a shotgun to off a few people.

If you want terrifying and sadistic look in a different genre.

and if you want creative and nice sounding musical stylings, look no further than the music of katy perry

He pulled the lead out of and cauterized a wound in his own leg I bet you would just roll around and cry like a bitch with buckshot buried in your thigh, no you're not cartel assassin material at all

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
celebrities? jkust like us? or different?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
how much makeup do you need to put on to look like you're photoshopped just walking around god drat

i mean gently caress i know she's hot as hell but look at that pic

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
they're just like us except for Matt Damon, the Hemingway and the Gore Vidal of our times

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
didn't read anything in this thread, just stopped to look at katy's boobs

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
she's nice op, real nice

BusterBlintz
May 30, 2012

by Ralp
The future is scary

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

who "wouldn't"?

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
The best part of this story was when you were all out of potatoes.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
She pretty lady I would mash my genitals unto her pretty lady vessel with its voluptuous curves and many penetrable orifices I would treat her like a valued female human and consumate our love with flesh.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

mookface posted:

She pretty lady I would mash my genitals unto her pretty lady vessel with its voluptuous curves and many penetrable orifices I would treat her like a valued female human and consumate our love with flesh.

almost there...

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gaunab posted:

almost there...

bangers n Mash

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Gaunab posted:

almost there...

And then I would press my member against her bosom and revel in its suppleness and exert pressure between the cleft in her bosom with my member. I would maybe express some form of lubrication into the cleft and continue to drive my turgid manhood into the cleft until such point that I feel the need to climax and then I would manually copulate my own member and express my own ejaculate fluids on to her bosom and gaping maw. She would embrace my fluids, grinning with pleasure and expressing her desire for stimulation in turn...

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
How difficult is it to keep a box of these around?

Tell your manager(s) of this. You will be promoted.

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
is anyone here masturbateing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

post more pics of her glorious boobs

• Locked thread