Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
usually i just join the pun pile on but instead i have a rabbit story

when i was 16 and my little brother was 10 we were moving from alberta to bc. this is pretty far, so my little bro had to get rid of his pet bunny

he gave it to a family friend about four days before we were to move. the bunny managed to escape from it's pen the day before we left so little bro was a bit bummed about it

so my mom, my youngest bro, and myself are driving in the family pickup while my dad and other brother are driving the moving truck just ahead of us. we've just left town on the highway and suddenly a rabbit runs out in front of the moving truck. my dad runs it over and we see it all happen in front of us.

mom steers slightly to the left to avoid running over the now flattened bunny and without missing a beat says to my brother 'hey do you think that was your rabbit? lol' and then i loled and my brother was like 'mooooooooooooooom that's not funny' and we loled some more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Widdiful posted:

ribbiting

nice frog pun

qfb

Cold on a Cob