Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Gillian Anderson seems really cool and can't stop swearing in interviews. I like when she accepted her Emmy and couldn't stop saying "balls".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
new season of The Fall starts in a couple weeks on the BBC.

we basically get no nonsense English Scully hunting a serial killer, it's p cool.

Snickering
Sep 24, 2007
I wish she didn't look good blonde because I want her to be a redhead again, but she looks pretty fuckin good as a blonde.

I say this as someone who hates when redheads, or actually, just most actresses, go blonde in Hollywood, because it's usually just to be blonde for Hollywood's sake, not because the color looks good. But Gillian rocks it.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Another reason to like Gillian Anderson:
Kevin Smith was on Kumail Nanjiani's X-file's podcast (which is really good) and said he wanted Gillian Anderson for the lead in Dogma. He sent her a script and a couple days later he got word back that "oh she's busy". So he thought "oh ok whatever". Later on he found out that Gillian Anderson had read the script and hated it and thought it was awful and wouldn't stop talking about how bad it was for years.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I totally forgot about that terrible movie. I remember lining up to see it.

It might have been better with her and her boobs all over the screen.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I believe you are mistaken sir, that is a kitty

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Irradiation posted:

lol someone gave me a red title for quoting the comment in that vid

lol, i'm glad my Scully (number one waifu) thread could bring you and your stalker closer

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
wanna get this white bitch all sorts of pregnant

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

wanna get this white bitch all sorts of pregnant

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

with aliens.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

with aliens.

yah, a goon got her that way.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

yah, a goon got her that way.

it was me.

i thought she was a car.

or a boat, idk, i'll gently caress anything with holes so the details are kinda shaky.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

A lake monster ate her dog, Queequeg.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

when I cum I'll shout 'GBS DID THIS TO MEEEE'

lol if you don't do this anyway

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

Another reason to like Gillian Anderson:
Kevin Smith was on Kumail Nanjiani's X-file's podcast (which is really good) and said he wanted Gillian Anderson for the lead in Dogma. He sent her a script and a couple days later he got word back that "oh she's busy". So he thought "oh ok whatever". Later on he found out that Gillian Anderson had read the script and hated it and thought it was awful and wouldn't stop talking about how bad it was for years.
lmoa

Teso Dos Bitches
Mar 25, 2006

Holy poo poo, I haven't seen this since high school. Today is a good day.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

hot three way with skinner

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mitch Pileggi!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Everyone loves their baths!

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
Why aren't I immediately paged when there is a Scully thread?

Teso Dos Bitches
Mar 25, 2006

Posting on phone app from bubble bath inspired by quoted post while watching referenced episode. The future is now.

Also

Gravitee posted:

Why aren't I immediately paged when there is a Scully thread?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Teso Dos Bitches
Mar 25, 2006

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

That Cigarette Smoking Man's a real lady's man. :v:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

im pooping! posted:

shes constantly denying the possiblity of ghosts and aliens and poo poo even though shes been abducted several times, seen ghosts and monsters and whatever, and was in fact brought onto the x files to discredit all mulders bullshit specifically because of her objective scientific approach to situations

SHE WEARS A CROSS AROUND HER NECK

Protection from vampires?

Little_China
Dec 1, 2012

hawt

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yscLj2FySdo

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was banned in 2002 for posting :goatsecx: in an xfiles thread, which is why my reg date is not 2000 :(

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

soy posted:

I was banned in 2002 for posting :goatsecx: in an xfiles thread, which is why my reg date is not 2000 :(

You coulda had cred man. You coulda

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
scully looks like a fish :gerty:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

meanwhile jodie foster is thinking "I gotta stay on that jerk's arm when I could be on her rear end"

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh man.

Back in the olden days when people still had to use modems to access the information superhighway and what you did when you wanted to see sexy pictures was scrape them off of terrible usenet newsgroups using automated uuencode decoder software and then organize them in folders on your hard drive, I did that with Gillian Anderson pics.

Don't judge me. This is a safe space.

Since I never delete anything (why bother, hard drives just double in size every couple years), here you go. I swear I had not plumbed this corner of my archives for years but this thread reminded me.

There might be one or two fakes in here, I dunno

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
lol

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
plarp

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

lol at that post

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Did you have that all readily available on your hard drive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

yeah

I mean it's not like I have a vast collection of sexy photos stashed away. I just happen to have a circa 1990s scully folder. I mean, I also have all the homework I did on my dad's PC when I was in 6th grade. Why delete it to free up 100k of space?

• Locked thread