Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SnakeParty
Oct 30, 2011
its funny b/c what is he talking about haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai1MN4ekW_c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

didn't watch, voted 1

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttt

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai1MN4ekW_c&t=48s

This is where you should have started it op

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
You mean to tell me that baltimore and all of the people in it including myself are really loving weird and this is kind of our thing you don't say?!?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i love the wqya he says the pyramids create a black hole and immediately goes "mmmmmm? yeeeah" like he just at that exact moment thought of that for the first time, weighed it up, and decided it was correct all in 2 seconds

i will vite for this man if i was american

Tuff Scrote
Apr 23, 2004
This thread is now about the Wire

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

the only good part of baltimore is the block district

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Tuff Ghost posted:

This thread has always been about the Wire. Frank Conaway Jr. likes to visit Hamsterdam is all.

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010

The SituAsian posted:

Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttt

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiit

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
From Wikipedia:

quote:

Frank M. Conaway, Jr. (born January 4, 1963) is an American politician who represents the 40th legislative district in the Maryland House of Delegates.[1] Conaway is a member of the House Judiciary Committee and theLegislative Black Caucus of Maryland.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBs455jwb8w

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

This man should be in the White House, too bad America is not ready for a black President

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Tuff Ghost posted:

Bodymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Don Tacorleone posted:

This man should be in the White House, too bad America is not ready for a black President

The corporate interest for this election season have hitted my phone lines hard, just 2 minutes ag some staffer from some senator, who is a corporate identity called me, and I was like its 9 oclock why the gently caress are you telling me to vote.

I asked them if they were an intern and they said yes, are they getting paid? Nope, "I have to do this for a highschool requirement"

I told them highschool is bullshit, the real dark souls starts at college.

mam you there?

• Locked thread