Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
very nice reading pdfs on this thing slightly higher than 1080p
op is wrong and maybe poor

Action Yak Police posted:

E-readers can be pretty expensive so if it gets hosed up or stolen it sucks but if your book does who gives a poo poo, you can just replace it cheap.
On the other hand if you're using a tablet you can do all sorts of other poo poo with it too so that's pretty cool.
new nook hd+ was $70 with counterfeit online coupon generated from russia/china
i highly recommend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Sir John Feelgood posted:

ebooks are cheaper than high-quality books
complaining about bad screen means good screens prices arent even in your browsing range
king me

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
gettin a def poor vibe from this thread

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the ereader serves a legit purpose
complain about my xbox 360 or something

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
theyre on a roll

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Perfidia posted:

Having trouble remembering the last time a book crashed on me.
:qq: i bet having money in it makes your wallet really uncomfortable anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Pookum posted:

so instead of buying books for college i can pirate them to an e reader?
not all of them but by the time you pirate just 1 math and 1 science textbook youve recouped the costs of the ereader versus even what those would cost used

• Locked thread