Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

cursedshitbox posted:

A week or so till you're locked.
You can unlock it, then a week later they'll lock it again.

8 days. I'm not gonna bother if they don't support Windows Phone. Sorry Otis fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

CharlesM posted:

8 days. I'm not gonna bother if they don't support Windows Phone. Sorry Otis fans.

Lucky you~

Wifey is working on a snapcatai version so that we can use it on any platforms.

....I should poke him again about it as I miss spamming you fuckers with my mundane life and seeing yours.

BigFuzzyJesus
Dec 4, 2007
Now with more Jesus
Bugfuzzyjesus cuz I was drunk when I set it up and fat fingered it: boats, Yota, rx7, guns, drugs and all the poo poo my friends break that I get roped into fixing

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA

cursedshitbox posted:

Lucky you~

Wifey is working on a snapcatai version so that we can use it on any platforms.

....I should poke him again about it as I miss spamming you fuckers with my mundane life and seeing yours.

Well idk how long they stay but I have sent you a bunch since you have been gone!

Eaterofpoptarts
Oct 7, 2013
Hey Holdbrooks, why did you de-badge your truck?

Eaterofpoptarts fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Dec 23, 2014

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
I think the badging on the side of the rams is ridiculous and it looks much better without it all. Would de-badge my car but there are actual holes drilled into the trunk deck to hold them on.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

Holdbrooks now that you've de-badged your truck, you need to put them back on in the new order ahahaha

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Same name as here,can add me for mostly stupid dog, beater Miata and broken circuit breaker pics

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
Yeah the door badges are a little over the top for me and I like orange cars lol. The 8in ram on the tailgate has to stay because it has an indentation behind it and two holes. But I will be getting the all black badge to replace it at least.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 254 days!)

Paint it. Rustoleum BBQ black. Its the answer for EVERYTHING.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Put the truck badges on the fiat.

Eaterofpoptarts
Oct 7, 2013

Slow is Fast posted:

AND get one of those bumper stickers:

"Yeah, it's got a Hemi."

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Eaterofpoptarts posted:

AND get one of those bumper stickers:

"Yeah, I've got a Semi."

FTFY

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

Slow is Fast posted:

I was thinking about it actually since I will be rewraping it soon. It would be pretty funny for a month.

QuiteEasilyDone
Jul 2, 2010

Won't you play with me?
Quitetheairman

I promise to throughly disappoint

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
CommieGIR. Cats, Computers, and Cars

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I'm on here as Elmnt80. Cats n dogs, terrible riced out eclipses, ugly avalanches and Broken tools will probably all make an appearance sooner or later. :toot:

Edit: probably electronics too!

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Jan 20, 2015

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I actually put up some cool poo poo last weekend. That 700rwhp gto was really stealthy.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

I've been enjoying the burgeoning Holdbrooks / Goatse Guy friendship (OR IS IT SOMETHING MORE????) via snaps.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
lol

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah and Holdbrooks left town just as I got here. Goatse guy should have come to az. I could have brought my aunts ticking time bomb v8 audi to tuscon

jamal fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Jan 20, 2015

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?
I think I'm out of Snapchat until they improve the android client. Something's been tanking my phone's battery and making it run like poo poo for the last couple of months and uninstalling Snapchat seems to have fixed it immediately.

I'm no coder but how complicated can it be to make an app that displays pics and an occasional video? :confused:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

jammyozzy posted:

I think I'm out of Snapchat until they improve the android client. Something's been tanking my phone's battery and making it run like poo poo for the last couple of months and uninstalling Snapchat seems to have fixed it immediately.

I'm no coder but how complicated can it be to make an app that displays pics and an occasional video? :confused:

I had a similar problem with it on my iphone until I turned off the background app refresh for it, so it wouldn't constantly be pulling new snaps all day, only when I actually opened the program.

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?

Terrible Robot posted:

I had a similar problem with it on my iphone until I turned off the background app refresh for it, so it wouldn't constantly be pulling new snaps all day, only when I actually opened the program.

Ahhh I never knew that option was there, I might give it another whirl in that case.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

jammyozzy posted:

You are far from the only person to notice this. People kept blaming it on me using a specific phone :v:

I gave up on snapchat months ago and have had like, three app crashes since then, compared to dozens per day, and my battery lasts longer. Not getting my data plan murdered every month is nice too, but that is somewhat justifiable when sharing videos constantly OTA so I'm not really blaming snapchat for that.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
yeah my snapchatt is still super buggy, and kills my battery but it sure is a lot of fun to catch a glimpse into other people's world.

Holdbrooks fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Jan 22, 2015

Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

don't mind me, I'm just out hunting.

I just realized I have no clue how to add captions to my snapchats, and they probably don't make sense without context.

Edit: Caption would have been "Happy Birthday Robbie Burns"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Burns

Korwen fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jan 26, 2015

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Korwen posted:

I just realized I have no clue how to add captions to my snapchats, and they probably don't make sense without context.

Tap anywhere on the photo after taking it.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

Korwen posted:

About time you made it in here. But I was a huge snapchat noob too but I read the wiki and learned it all lol

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
App has always been super buggy but like Holdbrooks said, it's pretty fun so I put up with it.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Plus Holdbrooks has good snaps.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Shampoo posted:

Plus Holdbrooks has good snaps.

Yes, he does.

Him and Snizzpod/reighczech make my life better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Huh Netflix kept recommending Parks & Recreation really highly for me and it was annoying me because I remember not finding it very good but it turns out it's just the first season which really sucked.

• Locked thread