Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Business Gorillas posted:

i heard that if you blow air into a vagina it can cause an air bubble to form in a girl's bloodstream which can travel up to her brain, pop, and kill her.

can the same thing happen if you blow air into a butt, or are you just setting yourself up to get farted on?

I woke up next to a girl one morning, and she informed me that she'd been spooning me from behind while I slept, and then I ripped a colossal fart all over her abdomen area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdDMrncAy4U

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

fakeaccount posted:

I woke up next to a girl one morning, and she informed me that she'd been spooning me from behind while I slept, and then I ripped a colossal fart all over her abdomen area.

this is my favorite response to a dick poking me in the back at 3am when i need some loving sleep

Frozen Horse
Aug 6, 2007
Just a humble wandering street philosopher.

whoflungpoop posted:

dudes w butt boundaries are the worst :cripes:

It starts with a simple "no butt stuff" but it somehow ends with an acrid mixture of tears and synthetic dragon semen.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

To all sweaty rear end in a top hat lickers only: describe the taste of human feces in detail

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Rimming is not my thing, neither giving nor receiving. Ball licking, on the other hand...

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I guess I would be OK with receiving it if I was sure she really likes my butt. Getting rimmed is like the ultimate compliment for your butt.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Yes, although it's a good idea to choose a partner who keeps their butthole clean too. Also, no one will mind if you pop over to the other room for a quick sec to get your Listerine on before putting your mouth in non-butthole areas.

i keep a bottle of cranberry juice by the bed and it's good because you get to have a drink while you clean.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Yes, although it's a good idea to choose a partner who keeps their butthole clean too. Also, no one will mind if you pop over to the other room for a quick sec to get your Listerine on before putting your mouth in non-butthole areas.

Anyone who won't dive face first into your face in appreciation afterwards is a prude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

i dont want my tongue or mouthparts anywhere near someones rear end in a top hat. just because i have no problem sticking my dick somewhere doesnt mean im ok with my mouth there. my dick isnt for eating food

rimming is loving gross. ive had it done to me and the entire time im like.. this is loving weird and im not sure what this person is getting out of it

could someone explain the appeal of rimming to me?

thanks

It seems p. gross to me too on an intellectual level, but a couple times in the heat of the moment I have gone for it, and it wasn't that bad. Definitely better to receive, tho.

• Locked thread