Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
making all these threads wont bring her back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Are tractors like trains? One of those things autistic people obsess over?

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

krampster2 posted:

No, in primary school arts class the autists only drew trains while it was the hicks who only drew tractors, whatever the assignment.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

generative grammer posted:

Classic tractors used in Finland as per my experience living in the backwoods / spending the summers on my grandma's farm

3. These blue Ford ones

My in laws have one of those. It pisses hydraulic fluid, much like the OP when a tight young Kubota hoves into sight.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

tardwrangler posted:

Then she rolled over and sat on my face.....

if i came across that during a lonely night, let's just say that chassis would be clean as a whistle by the i was finished.

i would lick it.

all of it.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

krampster2 posted:

trains are for poors that like to gang bang a machine.

a tractor is yours and when it's dark outside u can still feel that heat coming from the engine

keep posting. so close. no trains though.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Ratjaculation posted:

gently caress tractors and their soil compaction, manual slave labour is superior

what?

would you rather see 100 tanned, muscular slaves working while rippling their abs and singing a soulfull song

OR

a 450hp Kuboata ripping that grass up.

faqwit.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

krampster2 posted:

I'M NOT AUTISTIC WE MAKE YOUR FOOD SO DON'T MAKE ME CUM IN IT. cause i will

can I? please? yummy POP-tarts. the POP is for the cum mixed into the wheat. cause i'l pop in it. with my dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

krampster2 posted:

Yes. I didn't realise until this thread. But yes.

• Locked thread