Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I find the proliferation of firearms in the United States of America deeply troubling (we far outstrip every other country in the world). The resistance of significant segments of American society to any kind of gun control is also extremely problematic especially in light of the increasing number of school and workplace shootings.
Wouldn't we live in a safer and healthier society if, for example, you had to take some sort of intelligence and empathy test before being allowed to legally own and purchase a firearm?? Perhaps households which include one or more children should be legally prohibited from owning any weapons at all?

Discuss.

[[Out Of Character (OOC) comments should be in italicised brackets thank]]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Knock knock

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_brushtail_possum

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Well you gotta take a test and get a license to drive a car, right?

Also it's good to gun-proof your children as well as to child-proof your guns.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Excuse me Mods but the preceding two posters have made low effort, low content posts with no punctuation. Please probate them immediately, thank you.

Edit: the two posters above Dee Eight

[[if anybody is looking for character ideas we still need somebody to espouse veiled racism itt]]

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Oberleutnant posted:

Excuse me Mods but the preceding two posters have made low effort, low content posts with no punctuation. Please probate them immediately, thank you.

Edit: the two posters above Dee Eight

Please note that my name is lower case.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
shut up human being

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

4outof5 posted:

shut up human being

Mods!?

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

do the world a favor and uninstall your web browser

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive
[[what time period are we roleplaying as, old gibbis runs the gamut from the early 2000s archetypal goony-goon poo poo to lfist careposting, i wanna achieve maximum authenticity]]

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I believe that there is only one solution: Nuke the gun owners from orbit. It is also possible to put them all on helicopters then throw them into the ocean, where all the scary fish and poo poo will kill them because gently caress the ocean.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

John Denver Hoxha posted:

I believe that there is only one solution: Nuke the gun owners from orbit. It is also possible to put them all on helicopters then throw them into the ocean, where all the scary fish and poo poo will kill them because gently caress the ocean.

Haha! Yeah, gently caress the ocean!! lol :cheers:

Ambrose Burnside posted:

[[what time period are we roleplaying as, old gibbis runs the gamut from the early 2000s archetypal goony-goon poo poo to lfist careposting, i wanna achieve maximum authenticity]]

[[2010 and onwards for peak careposting, whining, and unironic defence of cops, etc.]]

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Let's bring joy to Reform, Alabama.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Holy poo poo.... is that... SLENDER MAN??? Well guess I will not be sleeping at all tonight... :negative:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

letting your cat outside is a crime against humanity.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

doobie wil cum.... and start the gret 2nd gbs rebelion..... he is on god's right side...... god bless

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
*Looks up from his tome of magick spells, fingertips glowing slightly. He nods at the newcomer.* "Greetings."

guppiehaus
Sep 13, 2010

Heath posted:

*Looks up from his tome of magick spells, fingertips glowing slightly. He nods at the newcomer.* "Greetings."

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

I used to really like this musician, but I can't listen to his songs anymore now that I've found out he votes republican.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Help the ocean is coming to kill me it's so scary ahhhh

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Parallax Scroll posted:

I used to really like this musician, but I can't listen to his songs anymore now that I've found out he votes republican.

I heard Mike Nelson votes Republican. It's a huge shame, but I've decided to burn all of my MST3K DVDs. Gaaah, Mike, why?? :cry:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

See, to me, these threads are a passive aggressive cry for the return of GBS1. OP, you desire GBS1 to come back.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiARsQSlzDc

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i take a seat in the darkest corner of hte tavern and start sharpening my katana

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
I'm gonna need you to cite your sources on this.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Hobo Siege posted:

I'm gonna need you to cite your sources on this.

You think I can't recognize a double ad hominem straw man logic flaw? Think again, I was on the debate team. Here's a thousand paragraphs picking your logic flaws word by word

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I just got the loving worst Xmas (I don't believe in jeasus) gift from my religious grandma and they love my sister more than me 😫.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

*posts 18 CYOA threads*

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
GBS sucks.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
i'm an elven mage thief and i want to backstab the orc and perhaps be backstabbed in return

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

*posts 18 CYOA threads*

that hasnt changed

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Raaaa, I'm too stupid to check the forums and only read frontpage SA, raaaaa!

Keyga
Apr 12, 2006

Making you feel guilty for all the salted snails, one lick at a time.
How was I supposed to know Im supposed to flush toilet paper down the toilet! womp womp! :psyboom:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I am incredibly offended by people of a different skin tone than myself, who are doing things that are different than what I am doing! So angry!

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
drow are p hot

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

is we roleplaying here?

cause i'm a sexy truck and looking to unload some grain.

i want to join a party and play.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

porkchop_express posted:

drow are p hot

hell yes they are, i would love a drow as a gf. Cute little hood and wicked face tatts.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

4outof5 posted:

shut up human being

This is a very problematic post.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I can't wait for this year's secret santa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
PROBATION 10/30/13 04:20pm Business Gorillas Emptyquoting. User loses posting privileges for 24 hours. Y Kant Ozma Post Y Kant Ozma Post

• Locked thread