Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How good is Drudge?
The Best
:350:
pretty darn good
:420:
View Results

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Nameless_Steve posted:

It's nice to know that anytime I want to remember the internet from 1998, it's right there waiting.

I'm gonna build a VM to run Win95 so I can view druge report in Netscape Navigator 4.0 the way god intended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'm gonna build a VM to run Win95 so I can view druge report in Netscape Navigator 4.0 the way god intended

and this site too, check it out

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/gamefan-cant-pay

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

TOILETLORD posted:

if you type in the names of republicans the first images on google are always the most unflattering/insulting as possible too.

it's almost like everything about mass media is slanted

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ethanol posted:

if you type in jennifer lawrence into google you get poosay

ok I'll admit I didn't know that was slanted

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

notZaar posted:

Um excuse me the media is run by Jews, not Chinese folk

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Omi-Polari posted:

from drudge right now:

photo of a tightrope walker standing over an abyss (with an article about plunging discovery channel ratings), with the manic face of republican joni ernst awaiting to gobble him up below. to the right, a list of articles about tension in the democrat camp ... just before they plunge off the electoral tightrope!

:siren:

it's reminiscent of certain medieval tapestries and early political cartoons

but even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Uncle Wemus posted:

Arianna Huffington seems like a bad person

She was always really nice to Seth Myers on SNL